STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

^that's hella far for me lol. Sucks that only areas WITH SFIV is SJState and SFSU
Sunnyvale has it along with $10 free play Wednesdays and Japanese sticks.

aaaah SVGL... a very legendary arcade
pimp.gif

is anyone getting sick and tired of non-connects and lost connections; either i have bad luck or im just not meant to play tonite

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by daaznfella

good games star!

i hate boxers, so when i saw yours i was like nawwwwwwwwwwwww gotta take him out lol

daaznfella vs tennhouse

we either have to play this match at like 2 am sat morning, or at like monday, only because i'll be in vegas all weekend

tomorrow, thurs, works as well

jae0hen, i'll try to avenge you?
If your still on id be down to play right now......and i turn 21 friday so i can guarantee you I wont be in any shape to be playin street fighter at 2am saturday
smokin.gif

add me, daaznfella is the SN

lol that i didn't know you were were flash house hahhahahaah

your new nt champ....me! for 360 at least

and i actually recorded the match...will upload it onto youtube soon

lol that i didn't know you were were flash house hahhahahaah

your new nt champ....me! for 360 at least

and i actually recorded the match...will upload it onto youtube soon
i can't wait to see it

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Last night I got mauled, rape, stab and push over a cliff by some kat using Viper, his PSN is "el_cheezer". The only time I've seen a Viper that good was at Arcade Infinity, when me and my boys watch some dude win 32 games straight, it was a mass murder. He lost against some dude Sagat, waited his turn again, and came back to win 21 games in a row. That's what got me into Viper, although mine isn't even as good, shorty will easily get bend over and plugged
smh.gif

Also I'm in the training mode trying to step my Ryu up and I randomly pick Dhalsim, I put revenge bar to infinite and I kid you not this @!@%# Dhal launched 17

Yoga catastrophe straight
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
we all know you suck at SFIV, why feel the need to reiterate it time and time again?
roll.gif

smh ggs i couldnt stop that stomp at all
smh.gif
trust me, stupid blanka jump fierce wwas too annoying, i missed so many opportunited to cnnect my ultra with the jump mpx2....ggs!

Originally Posted by SDTEKKEN

aaaah SVGL... a very legendary arcade
pimp.gif
SVGL is legendary for $10 Wednesday when I can play T6 12 times, I already got my monies worth.

All kidding aside, I haven't seen any big names at SVGL in a long while.

smh ggs i couldnt stop that stomp at all
smh.gif
trust me, stupid blanka jump fierce wwas too annoying, i missed so many opportunited to cnnect my ultra with the jump mpx2....ggs!
yea that was pretty much all i could do after a while you completely knocked out my cross up game

Back
Top Bottom