STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

dee jay and t-hawk wont be in the game, hopefully they'll be in the next one

and to the dude up there saying you're playing against players with laggy connections....

i only play against dudes with 3 bars and up since there isnt an noticeable lag except a little delay, u should always check before u jump into a game.
I do, actually i only play against 3 bars and up also but sometimes i'll fight a 2 bar just for the hell of it.

The crazy apart about fighting 2 bars is that they are always Flowchart Ryu's, even in G1

Haven't played this game in months...

Put it on about a week or two ago, and of course the cheesiness ensued I just stood there let dude beat me and put back on Halo 3...

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Man *#@! this game sometimes i swear.

Im tired of these lag battlers who win solely because of the lag and delayed connections.

And if you main Zangief *#@! YOU. Nobody likes or respects you. I dont even understand why people in G1 are even still using Zangief
I got smashed on by a spamming Zangief
tired.gif
. And I got amessage from a Ryu telling me to "pick a real character that takes skill", I main Balrog.
laugh.gif

went to evo at the rio tonite. just got back. any niketalkers there? i saw some folk that looked like it.

the 5 v 5 team exhibition was crazy hyped. sabre ( the sakura player) beat gootecks and alex valle. dude was nasty with the mix ups.

for the people who wanna watch, SFIV finals start at 10 EST!!

www.evo2k.com/live

daigo vs justin will be the first match of the final 8, GONNA BE EPIC.

Top 8 winners: daigo, Justin, ed ma, puerto Rico player
Top 8 losers: Sanford, Ricky, dan, shadyk

these dudes round out the top 8, they all fight for the winning prize $$$$$$...

Originally Posted by The Minister

my dude dan from japan will win this tourney out the losers bracket.

that cammy was deadly. props to him. good to see a console character in the top 8

Justin Wong switched to Balrog and put Daigo in the loser bracket. He plays so basic, but knows how to use all the characters.

Secondly that Cammy was crazy, that dude finished off Dan very quickly.

That was off the hook. I know you cats at Evo are having a blast in Vegas. Spearmint Rhino after a SF4 tournament, you can't lose.

Back
Top Bottom