STREET FIGHTER 4!

not to sound cocky, but anyone on NT wanna attempt to defy the impossible and try to beat me more than 3games? hasnt happened yet
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rcdp

I beat you exactly 3 once D:
... then proceeded to go 10-0 or somethin the next time we played
tongue.gif
. your rufus isn't bad tho, i need to find a way to stop those divekicks
ohwell.gif
. and switch to stick fool, say no to pads!

smh at these G1 players
smh.gif

i swear most of these dudes only win because their connections are !%+$.

$%@@ it from now on im only fighting dudes with atleast a 3 bar connection

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

not to sound cocky, but anyone on NT wanna attempt to defy the impossible and try to beat me more than 3games? hasnt happened yet
laugh.gif

haha i got you when i get my ps3 back.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DJisMe3

just came in here to say dont sleep on BlazBlue.
picked it up today and the game is dope. Fast and very intricate; control and fighting system will take some time to completely master, but PLEEEASE dont write it off
i was surprised to see that IGN gave it a 9.4 while i think SF got a 9.3...

i encourage yall to pick it up.
The problem with IGN's score is it might be inflated possibly for a return of favors [like that's new news, right?].

I'm slowly turning into a BlazBlue fan, but opening up the booklet, I'm skimming through the credits [a habit of mine],

And I'm wondering why Aksys Games is giving huge thanks to IGN.com.

No one does that.
nerd.gif

I'm not hinting anything, BlazBlue is a solid game in its own. I wouldn't give it a 9.4 though.
nerd.gif

yeah. i was
eek.gif
'd about the 9.4, then i found out IGN were the folks who did practically everything on the bonus strategy/guide/special features disc.

kinda adds a * to the 9.4

anyway, i've been on BB a lot lately. i'm kinda falling for it too. it's a really fun game especially since folks get penalized for running and notfighting. that really keeps the action rolling. even though it'd completely change the game, it's something i wish they'd put into SF4 somehow
laugh.gif

I'll be on XBL later tonight sometime GT is mercnryangldeth I'm not really that good, but I'm up to play and take some beatings in hoping to learnsomething.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

anyway, i've been on BB a lot lately. i'm kinda falling for it too. it's a really fun game especially since folks get penalized for running and not fighting. that really keeps the action rolling. even though it'd completely change the game, it's something i wish they'd put into SF4 somehow
laugh.gif
Forreal though.

BlazBlue online > SF4 online

Even BlazBlue's Player Match has the whole party system like SSF2THDR where we're watching other people's matches.

I would've wanted that in SF4 with the homies.

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

anyway, i've been on BB a lot lately. i'm kinda falling for it too. it's a really fun game especially since folks get penalized for running and not fighting. that really keeps the action rolling. even though it'd completely change the game, it's something i wish they'd put into SF4 somehow
laugh.gif
Forreal though.

Even BlazBlue's Player Match has the whole party system like SSF2THDR where we're watching other people's matches.

imagine the lag there would be with that lobby system in sf4 the net codes already $!!%%* up enough. but it would be cool though.

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

laugh.gif
Forreal though.

One of the many reasons why I haven't touched SF4 in about 2 months. I hate the 1v1 rooms. I still play HDRemix b/c of it's 6 playerlobbies. Played last night with some buddies after going to the bar and it was
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

laugh.gif
So i'm the only NTer who picked this up for PC?

Hit me up... i'm down to play.
man i saw some the mods on the PC version people made on youtube and they are hilarious.

They gave Zangief C.Viper's moves and Chun Li Sagat's moves
laugh.gif

Just finished playing some games online. Finally made it to the g-2 level after about a week. Tonight some guy messaged me in the G-3 level: "How do yousleep at night playing like that"

He played Sagat and I was Gief. He spammed tiger shots and I lariat through them. Then he decides to do random upper cuts and tiger knees which I blocked andthen would lariat. He jumps I lariat. Second round, he runs away and I chase with Gief and do the one combo I know with him. Then just keep putting pressure onhim and finish him off with an atomic buster.

Last I'm finally getting my joystick parts from lizardlick.com after a month. I would not order from them again, as it appears to me they are using neworders money to pay for backordered products, pretty shady IMO.

Originally Posted by kylewatson3

Just finished playing some games online. Finally made it to the g-2 level after about a week. Tonight some guy messaged me in the G-3 level: "How do you sleep at night playing like that"

He played Sagat and I was Gief. He spammed tiger shots and I lariat through them. Then he decides to do random upper cuts and tiger knees which I blocked and then would lariat. He jumps I lariat. Second round, he runs away and I chase with Gief and do the one combo I know with him. Then just keep putting pressure on him and finish him off with an atomic buster.

Last I'm finally getting my joystick parts from lizardlick.com after a month. I would not order from them again, as it appears to me they are using new orders money to pay for backordered products, pretty shady IMO.
LOL I'm finally getting my parts too! sounds like you may be onto something! they just got FLOODED with orders tho, I can't blame them

Note sure on G2-A, But i fought a guy in g2 with 6,000 points i think. Got my stick parts yesterday and finally modded my stick, and it plays so much moresmoother and better. I actually kick when I hit buttons, and focus attack when I want to. I recommend buying a tourney stick for those that are thinking of itand have the money, but modding only took me about 30 minutes and that was including finding the right tools.

I'll try to get a some pics up when I find my digicam

Back
Top Bottom