STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by SDTEKKEN

For those trying to get the new TE at Con they're selling 50 a day. So if you really want one make sure the Capcom booth is your first stop. SDT has teamed up with Namco this year so come by our gaming room to check out T6 before console release. Come say wassup to me and MarkMan too
happy.gif
http://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci_games_sdtekken.shtml

You can just mod the stick and replace the faceplate with a custom.

T6 was fun, I spent a good hour with it @ E3. Eddie Gordo holdin' it down
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kylewatson3

I started playing with Rufus tonight and he has all kinds of ways to link into his ultra. So far the only ones I have pulled off in matches are jump high kick, HK to ultra, close lK-hk ultra, forward HP ultra in a corner, and I have hit EX messiah>lk FADC Ultra in training.

Anyone have anymore?
snake strike in the corner -> ultra

galatic tornado -> ultra (only works in the corner).

best one imo is jump HK to ultra and when ur opponent is about to throw u, step back and launch lk -> hk into ultra, gets them everytime.

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

I started playing with Rufus tonight and he has all kinds of ways to link into his ultra. So far the only ones I have pulled off in matches are jump high kick, HK to ultra, close lK-hk ultra, forward HP ultra in a corner, and I have hit EX messiah>lk FADC Ultra in training.

Anyone have anymore?
galatic tornado -> ultra (only works in the corner).
Works anywhere on screen to Boxer, Claw, and Gief

i started messing with bison about 2 months ago as a secondary character and i realize it takes a lotta work to win with him against certain characters.

he's awesome against characters without a reversal cuz he can crossup and pressure for days but against shotos/zangief/sagat it's hard as hell to winonce ur opponent has a lead in life.

repeated scissor kicks in the corner is dope tho.

Can't believe I payed $200+ for my TE Stick (I got the $199 bundle), and I haven't even used it more than 2-3 times now...

If I ever get tired of Halo I'll practice on it though...

Anyone have anymore?

Rufus has a ton.

Lk --> Hk target combo --> ultra
Messiah Kick FADC --> ultra
j.HK juggle --> ultra
Galactic tornado --> Ultra (in corner) vs Sagat, Balrog, and Zangief anywhere in the screen GT = free ultra
Fragrance palm (in corner) --> Ultra. (Don't count on it though, since its basically impossible since its startup takes dumb long)
Snake strike (in corner) --> Ultra.
Far HK --> Ultra

Only ones I use are the first 4 listed though.

If you are a Rufus sittin on an ultra...you fail.

I'm thinking of switching up characters...Rufus is fun to play ehhh.

Contemplating betweeen Balrog or Akuma.

i started messing with bison about 2 months ago as a secondary character and i realize it takes a lotta work to win with him against certain characters.

he's awesome against characters without a reversal cuz he can crossup and pressure for days but against shotos/zangief/sagat it's hard as hell to win once ur opponent has a lead in life.

You know i wish we played some matches while i was at UW.....sigh.....also wish you had an xbox so i can just wupp your %#$ with my bison

bison, in all seriousness, is all about the st. HK, and j. MK, c.mk, lk scissor

shotos and sagat? abuse the !%+! out of the head stomp....for some reason when you are a screen away they tend to throw endless fireballs, just block a few ofem, and anticipate the next one, while mixing it up with devil's reverse....and using it to play keep away

devil's reverse when properly executed with take out gief's lariat, along with his headstomp,

but bisons best arsenal? EX headstomp...i dont even use his super, the EX will MURK so many things since it has such high priority, high damage, and highchip....

just make sure you mix it up a bit, i myself tend to do the same things over and over and get slapped around because of it....but bison is mucho fun....oh yeaonly thing you can do with his ultra is jump MPx2, of if you can....FA, land it, and go into it....harder but worth it...

My friend, when he switched to stick, mained Bison. He is so sick with him but he says he feels cheap being him
laugh.gif
. The HK is a good anti-air. My friend's bread and butter was crouched LK,LK, scissor kick, repeat. That LK comes out so damn fast and has so much priority. Dude would litterally barely touch the ground out of a headstomp or pyschocrusher and would already be into that combo. Bison has sick mindgames too.

^that's true

...BUT

....if there are any NT'rs out there going to comic con...and wouldn't mind hooking it up with one for xbox...to your favorite buy/sellmod....umm...yea? lol

he's awesome against characters without a reversal cuz he can crossup and pressure for days but against shotos/zangief/sagat it's hard as hell to win once ur opponent has a lead in life.

who's your main character now?

Originally Posted by daaznfella

You know i wish we played some matches while i was at UW.....sigh.....also wish you had an xbox so i can just wupp your %#$ with my bison

bison, in all seriousness, is all about the st. HK, and j. MK, c.mk, lk scissor

shotos and sagat? abuse the !%+! out of the head stomp....for some reason when you are a screen away they tend to throw endless fireballs, just block a few of em, and anticipate the next one, while mixing it up with devil's reverse....and using it to play keep away

devil's reverse when properly executed with take out gief's lariat, along with his headstomp,

but bisons best arsenal? EX headstomp...i dont even use his super, the EX will MURK so many things since it has such high priority, high damage, and high chip....

just make sure you mix it up a bit, i myself tend to do the same things over and over and get slapped around because of it....but bison is mucho fun....oh yea only thing you can do with his ultra is jump MPx2, of if you can....FA, land it, and go into it....harder but worth it...
lol chances are u wont whoop me with ur bison, i seen that NT championship match dude, all u was doing was abusing those headstomps repeatedly
laugh.gif
. ex headstomps r good for anti-air, but if ur opponent is on the ground, he can just walk back, avoid the headstomp and wait for it to whiff, and punish. some dude i was playing with recorded some of our matches, ill post em soon.

main problem i have with bison is that he takes too much work to win, ive been spoiled too much by rog.. his FA is nuts tho. but yeah, im back home in canadaright now and i might move to seattle permanently, if i do we most def. should get some games in
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom