STREET FIGHTER 4!

i finally have decided to learn some other players besides sagat ... and gave up the game pad in order to learn the joystick (even though i hate it) ... my 2QC motions are trash ....

i now got 5 characters

Sagat
Ryu
Cammy
Ken
Sakura

yeh i have a shoto preference ... i hate charge characters

xbox GT - mongooseny

daaz ... i'm not ready for ur bison yet but i'll hit you up one of these days

I need someone to play. I won 25 straight matches on G1 with my Blanka yesterday. Getting kicked out of lobbies and crap because bammas dont want to play meis not whats up. I need some comp, hit me up. XBox Live GT: Chutal

Originally Posted by ICUP

I need someone to play. I won 25 straight matches on G1 with my Blanka yesterday. Getting kicked out of lobbies and crap because bammas dont want to play me is not whats up. I need some comp, hit me up. XBox Live GT: Chutal

blanka thats my dude i pick him with his safari costume
laugh.gif

I need someone to play. I won 25 straight matches on G1 with my Blanka yesterday. Getting kicked out of lobbies and crap because bammas dont want to play me is not whats up. I need some comp, hit me up. XBox Live GT: Chutal

i thought blanka was a good character till i learned all his tricky #@$ gimmicks and mixups. thats why the ****. had him at the top of the tier list duringthe initial release then he fell to the damn near bottom
laugh.gif
. wreckin blankas all day with rog and bison
pimp.gif

i thought blanka was a good character till i learned all his tricky #@$ gimmicks and mixups. thats why the ****. had him at the top of the tier list during the initial release then he fell to the damn near bottom
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Well rog is a complete counter character to Blanka, so I bet you are do punish a good amount of blankas, but I'm still wrecking rogs. Bison's are kinda the same thing, only because after a blocked roll bison can hit you with a scissor kick. However, I've learned how to play whereI'm not doing infinite rolls and end up punishing Rogs and Bison's just like Ryu's, Ken's, Sagats and especially Gief's.

i thought blanka was a good character till i learned all his tricky #@$ gimmicks and mixups. thats why the ****. had him at the top of the tier list during the initial release then he fell to the damn near bottom
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Well rog is a complete counter character to Blanka, so I bet you are do punish a good amount of blankas, but I'm still wrecking rogs. Bison's are kinda the same thing, only because after a blocked roll bison can hit you with a scissor kick. However, I've learned how to play whereI'm not doing infinite rolls and end up punishing Rogs and Bison's just like Ryu's, Ken's, Sagats and especially Gief's.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Well rog is a complete counter character to Blanka, so I bet you are do punish a good amount of blankas, but I'm still wrecking rogs. Bison's are kinda the same thing, only because after a blocked roll bison can hit you with a scissor kick. However, I've learned how to play where I'm not doing infinite rolls and end up punishing Rogs and Bison's just like Ryu's, Ken's, Sagats and especially Gief's.

my giefs are beast..call them unstopable and if not im going with vega
sick.gif

i didnt know you were on NT dude, my GT: is XxIAMTHEBEASTxX, i fought you a couple of times in G1. i main Abel

i didnt know you were on NT dude, my GT: is XxIAMTHEBEASTxX, i fought you a couple of times in G1. i main Abel
I remember you. I cant remember if I punished you or beat you convincingly, either way, I'll play you when I get home. But I'm sure thereare a lot of NTer's on there and I'm sure they are the same bammas kicking me out of lobbies.
smh.gif

I remember you. I cant remember if I punished you or beat you convincingly, either way, I'll play you when I get home. But I'm sure there are a lot of NTer's on there and I'm sure they are the same bammas kicking me out of lobbies.
smh.gif

nal never that

laugh.gif
but im not playing this game again today. I only play once a day, imalways garbage when i try to play it twice

Originally Posted by d0nt w0rry about it

posted about this on the PS3 thread and i'll post it here as well..

street fighter iv is on sale at gamestop from JULY 28TH to AUGUST 2ND for $20. this applies to both the PS3 and 360 versions of the game.

if you've been on the fence about buying the game or wouldn't mind having the game again for cheap, then this sale is for you.
i finally picked up my own copy of sf4. what a great deal. going to putting in some MAJOR training.

^ yo u the same halfmanhalfamazin i have on my psn from denver? if so i've played u a few times on sfiv.

^yeah. the fry's around my way has STACKS of them out for both systems. at this point, don't cop for reselling purposes.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

^yeah. the fry's around my way has STACKS of them out for both systems. at this point, don't cop for reselling purposes.

Thanks..nah no reselling...I just happened to pick up one in my Gamestop today and was just curious if I had gotten lucky or if they are just out there likethat now.

Tekken 6 with Wireless Fight Stick
eek.gif
i wish the SF 4 tournament stick isalso wireless
frown.gif

btw anyone wna play later?psn: shinigami-itachi

I need a tutorial on this game I got it day it was released and never get to play it. I need to get a coach or something everytime I play this i get my +!*waxed. What am i doing wrong. I play with Ken or Ryu

Originally Posted by datruth92803

I need a tutorial on this game I got it day it was released and never get to play it. I need to get a coach or something everytime I play this i get my +!* waxed. What am i doing wrong. I play with Ken or Ryu
Go to Trial mode.

Originally Posted by vjetti

Anyone use vega as their main character?? I finally got his ultra down this week, he's the man..

I complement anyone who can pull his n guile's ultra in a match.............I always get stuck then beat up.

Back
Top Bottom