STREET FIGHTER 4!

Well i Just set my live back up and im trying to get back into game shape after a few months so anyone down for some games?

another 360 tourney maybe?
nerd.gif

Still supposedly a part of the "rumor mill," these screenshots haven't been confirmed:

500x_ssfiv_makoto_ibuki.jpg

500x_ssfiv_dudley.jpg

500x_sfscan3.jpg

http://cache.gawkerassets...es/9/2010/02/sfscan3.jpg

February 16, 2010 - Normally, we'd credit Famitsu withleaked information out of Japan, but this is one case where the leaksactually originated from a separate source.

You might have heard somewhere that Street Fighter III's Dudley, Ibuki and Makoto will be appearing in Super Street Fighter IV. You might have even seen some leaked screenshots of the three characters.

Famitsu confirms this week that the three are being revived for April's fighting update.

In addition to the announcement of the three characters, themagazine details the two Ultra Combos for each. Dudley has RollingThunder and Corkscrew Cross as, respectively, Ultra 1 and Ultra 2.Ibuki has Yoroi Doushi and Hashin Shou. Makoto has Seichusen Godanzukiand Abare Tosanamikudaki.

If Capcom's Street Fighter IV PR pattern stays in place, expect videos of these characters and their Ultras later this week.

pimp.gif
at Dudley finally being announced...even though we already knew he was in.
Now i can finally have a main/alt who is high tier again
laugh.gif

The Vega/Abel/Dudley/Makoto/Akuma/Fei/Cody/Dee Jay/Juri/Adon train is finna put the spanking on everybody.

And
smh.gif
at Gen losing mk xx hands (2x)
I had just learned to do the slide too.

I'll be sticking with Akuma, Rufus, and picking up C. Viper for this game.

I'll play around with Juri, Adon, Makoto and Dudley, and will pick one of those char's to main/secondary.

Tourney the first two or 3 weeks after release?

i just hope dee jay plays like his ST counterpart. if he does, i'll be good.

gief's lariat FADC into ultra 2 sounds promising though
laugh.gif
it'll be tough giving up zangief.

gonna have to make a SSF4 thread one of these days. a lot of good info has been coming out the past week or two regarding pricing, DLC, online match making and stuff.

I think my last couple of visits to SoCal, and by extension AI, have been getting to me, but I can't break my SF4 funk. My Cammy is rusty, and I can't be bothered to mod my TE stick to a decent enough condition. Maybe I'll just give up and be Flowchart Ken. =/

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

I'll play around with Juri, Adon, Makoto and Dudley, and will pick one of those char's to main/secondary.

Trust me, you'd need to pick up Viper asap.. She has the hardest learning curve in the game. Try her hard trials out, lemme know what you think

Originally Posted by syxth element

Trust me, you'd need to pick up Viper asap.. She has the hardest learning curve in the game. Try her hard trials out, lemme know what you think
Tell me about it.
sick.gif
I still can't do FFF.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Im Soooo Hungry

Originally Posted by syxth element

Tell me about it.
sick.gif
I still can't do FFF.
tired.gif
i negative edge it.. look at the shoryuken forums for c. viper on tips how to do it. There are tons of tips, you actually go slower during the feint part.. it's tough tho, not really worth it until you learn advanced viper mixups or are trying to cause high dmg for stun

Do you guys all play with a fighting stick?  I try to play with the regular PS3 controller and can never pull off moves.  It makes it hell to play the game.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Do you guys all play with a fighting stick?  I try to play with the regular PS3 controller and can never pull off moves.  It makes it hell to play the game.
yep

Originally Posted by HOVKid

I play on controller, and I can do everything perfectly. Yes, that includes combos, FADC, all of that. It's hard, though.

Ibuki looks BEAST.
Never touched her much in 3S because she looked mad complicated.
Gotta add her into my stable.
Im gonna have counterpicks for daysssss
laugh.gif

And Hakan already makes me laugh so ill probably try him out for a while too.
So basically i'll be playing every new character except Guy....never liked dude....which is cool since word is he's trash anyway.

Back
Top Bottom