STREET FIGHTER 4!

what is the best method to playing well when you end up on the right side during a fight?

... i can never execute my moves as easy...

any tips, if i can figure out a tactic or method for this, i will be decent as this game... the left side i take off, when im on the right, i struggle

im sure im not the only one...

thanks

the song they play in the menus sounds like a bad disney channel movie song.

IN-DE-STRUCT-A-BLE!!!!

...nothings gonna stop me now

im getting my copy on thursday sweet dudes at gamestop are holding my copy till friday.....million dollar that girl thats gettin slapped is hot

i just wanted to share this
laugh.gif

2hz4kn4.jpg

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

im getting my copy on thursday sweet dudes at gamestop are holding my copy till friday.....million dollar that girl thats gettin slapped is hot

tired.gif
give her a kiss
wink.gif

yo the anime cut scenes are the worst. They shoulda just used the regular animations like at the intro of the game, maybe it wouldn't look so corny.Guile's voice got me
roll.gif
. Anyone peep E. Honda doing the Soulja Boy after he wins???

Well I go to Gamestop after yesterday the cool nerd hooking me up witht he fight stick, I figure I would check him todday for the game, well I get there andafter waiting he is not there, no biggie I ask the lady working ( 850pm they close at 9pm ) I ask if they have Street Fighter for the 360, she asks did Ireserve it, I say no, she tells me we will be getting a shipment in the morning I look at my watch and ask her if it is 855pm right now why not sell me one ofthe 35 behind the counter and replace it in the morning, she tells me I should have reserved it. I cant belive, why not sell one if there is more coming in theAM. I hate retail people for the most part.

SO HERES MY STORY.

Got a call from gamestop today in the morning. it was a machine, letting me know that my game and TE stick is here and can be picked up. I called my gamestopto confirm. I went after work. Waited in line 20 min ( it was long). Find out that the game was there but my TE stick was not. It was pushed back till thefirst week of MARCH... FIRST !@#$ING week of march. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? She said "its not our fault". I said you'reright. But its your fault for hiring that $#+#$+@ that told me my stick was there. She gave me the
frown.gif
. I think she was having a bad day. SO DID ANYONE ELSE RESERVE YOUR TE STICK ANDNOT GET IT?

PS. I didnt get the game. I wanted the TE stick more then the game. So have fun playing it guys.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by thaisativa1

already got a minor callus on my thumb!
Real talk.

This game is more demanding from your thumb than HD Remix
frown.gif

Really? Moves seem easier to pull off in this game than HDR to me. Damn Murphy's Law though, I just burned my thumb taking out the chicken from my ovenearlier. Burned right through the thumb of the glove, now I got a white spot and it hurts
mad.gif

For those of you who do not know, the PS3 VERSION ACTUALLY USES THE IN GAME XMB TO PLAY YOUR OWN MUSIC.

They made the moves easier to do. My dragon punches are coming out 110% of the time now whereas in HDR, I would get a fireball sometimes.

I'm a Honda/Gief player. I don't like how they shorten Gief's SPD range. They did make his super and ultra easier to do though which is always aplus.

my swag is incredible right now.... i got my first online win 1-5 record now
laugh.gif

gotta start somewhere... i got burned my first 2 losses cause i didnt know they can interrupt your arcade game in progress, i didnt know what was going on
laugh.gif

it also took me awhile to get the super moves...

fei long is the guy im rolling with once i unlock all the characters

Back
Top Bottom