STREET FIGHTER 4!

don poppa served me up just a while ago. i need to learn some effective combos and how to use the focus attacks and stuff!!

GG Battousai .. My thumb is burning
mad.gif

I'm not even a big street fighter fan but I been playin this game at my friends house, and it's definitely dope as hell

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

GG Battousai .. My thumb is burning
mad.gif
mine has been sore since thursday. i had to go back and play cod4 last night cuz of it.

shoulda have taken a rest tonight... played around with u ning disgay justreason and a bunch of other cats.

jp... u suck with non fireball characters
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

HOW DO YOU UNLOCK AKUMA!!!!??

I beat it with Bison 2 perfects, no ultras or supers, i didn't die once
1 round, 30 sec, easiest!
?????????????
I got Akuma on my first try with cheap %*+ Honda.
Difficulty - very easy
Rounds - 1

1. Got a perfect for 2 different fights.
2. Ended 2 different fights with a ultra combo
3. Beat Seth
4 . akuma pops out at the end. Beat him, and you got him.

The most important is DONT LOSE/DONT USE A CONTINUE
Also, I thought i messed up when i got 3 perfects but I didnt. It still let me unlock him after getting 3 perfects.
smile.gif

Put it on those settings, get a cheap player, learn the ultras, It took me a max 10 minutes.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

HOW DO YOU UNLOCK AKUMA!!!!??

I beat it with Bison 2 perfects, no ultras or supers, i didn't die once
1 round, 30 sec, easiest!
?????????????
Make sure u unlock all the other characters first.

Use Ryu preferably and get 2 perfects and 2 ultras finishs, then when Akuma shows up defeat him. Make sure u use no continues. Change the time back to 99seconds just in case

i believe i have between 1700-1800 battle points. this game is pure crack. is the ps3 tournament up yet. i dont want to miss it.

I don't know how you an beat Seth in one try without dying, must be frustrating losing to dude only having to do the whole game over just to unlock Akuma.

^ just get a cheap fighter like Honda or Blanka. I got seth with Honda by sumo head butting the crap outa him and if he gets close , hes getting hundred handslapped or sweeped. Or blanka with the shocker.

Originally Posted by piczon1983

^ My friend have u unlocked Gouken? any tips
With BOF [Best Of Rounds] set to 1, and difficulty set to Easiest,

First 2 rounds, bang out Perfects. Following 3, bang out Ultra Finishes [not combos, but Finishes].

(Don't set your rounds to 30, it'll do more harm than good if you need time to fill your revenge meter up.)

I'm sure there's plenty of other ways to unlock the guy.

This is how I got him unlocked [using Akuma]. Everyone I know that was strugglin' with unlocking him,

I told them to follow my formula and they unlocked him with no problem.

Originally Posted by piczon1983

^ aiight, so 2 perfects, 3 ultra finishes ? Does it have to be played with Akuma?
Don't think so.

I don't clearly remember, but if you haven't beat the 8-fighter storyline with Akuma yet,

You're gonna have to do that first before expecting your run to unlocking Gouken.

^ aiight, so 2 perfects, 3 ultra finishes ? Does it have to be played with Akuma?

You can use Akuma to unlock Gouken. To unlock him, you need at least 2 perfects AND 3 Ultra Combos AND Akuma movie story (meaning that you have toplay akuma to get the ending movie then you can use any characters to unlock Gouken.

I got whooped by someone using Sagat but when I finally was about win he disconnected.
grin.gif

I would say I'm pretty effective in my game. I got my timing down on all my attacks, pick the best times to attack and defend, could pull of special moveswith ease. HOWEVER, I can't seem to pull off combos in the middle of a fight. Not talking about the special moves that give you multiple hits. I get itsometimes by luck but I can't seem to get consistent. I think I'm overthinking it too much.

First SF game btw.

Originally Posted by Tom Jooks

I got whooped by someone using Sagat but when I finally was about win he disconnected.
grin.gif

I would say I'm pretty effective in my game. I got my timing down on all my attacks, pick the best times to attack and defend, could pull of special moves with ease. HOWEVER, I can't seem to pull off combos in the middle of a fight. Not talking about the special moves that give you multiple hits. I get it sometimes by luck but I can't seem to get consistent. I think I'm overthinking it too much.

First SF game btw.
sounds like over thinking everything lol

Back
Top Bottom