STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

HOW DO YOU UNLOCK AKUMA!!!!??

I beat it with Bison 2 perfects, no ultras or supers, i didn't die once
1 round, 30 sec, easiest!
?????????????
Make sure u unlock all the other characters first.

Use Ryu preferably and get 2 perfects and 2 ultras finishs, then when Akuma shows up defeat him. Make sure u use no continues. Change the time back to 99 seconds just in case

hell nah.

People, this is how you do it....

Unlock Cammy, Dan, Fei Long, Gen, Rose and Sakura. Beat the game again - but use a character you've beat the game with before. You cannot continue and mustwin 2 rounds by perfect victories.

Thats it. to get Gouken you have to do this......

Unlock Akuma and beat the game with him. Then beat the game again with any character by winning the matches in the following ways...

Fight 1. Perfect
Fight 2. Ultra
Fight 3. Ultra
Fight 4. Ultra
Fight 5. Normal
Fight 6. Normal
Fight 7. Normal
Fight 8. Normal

Finish the rounds with those endings up there.

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

me > trapordie61789 lol

yea when u shoryuken the whole time
Firstly, it was a joke. Friendly competition.

Second, tell everyone how I just beat you without dropping a single punch, ALL kicks.

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

me > trapordie61789 lol

yea when u shoryuken the whole time
Firstly, it was a joke. Friendly competition.

Second, tell everyone how I just beat you without dropping a single punch, ALL kicks.
friendly competition. all i did was state a fact. and i dont remember that but if i did i would

its really not fun watching ur weakness get exploited
laugh.gif

i'm 79-48 online ... some kid just beat me like 1000000000000000000x w/ everyone ... had all the colors for everyone ... i gotta step it up ... i thought iwas doing it ...

it would have been a lil better but kid throws like no other ... no matter what i did he threw me
smh.gif
need practice

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

To people that have the Street Figher Fight pads. Are they any good???
Yes they are. The buttons are bigger and easier and no triggers. The dpad is also bigger than the 360's. Good thing I bought it a weekearlier.
smile.gif

Guile's Ultra Combo is
eyes.gif

can someone help me out with how in the world i pull it off more efficiently. i seriously spent like an hour trying to get it down and probably pulled it offlike 2-3 times.

other than that...

GAME IS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man just finished top four in the gamestop tourney but top to go ...... I feel good though cuz
EVERYBODY but me and this other cat was playing ken and ryu. I beasted on sagat though

Originally Posted by THE QBZ

Man just finished top four in the gamestop tourney but top to go ...... I feel good though cuz
EVERYBODY but me and this other cat was playing ken and ryu. I beasted on sagat though
Good job man. I sined up for it a while back, but couldnt go today. Got called in to work. BTW, what kind of prizes were they giving out? You winanything?

I dunno how people call out other people in this game. Throwing is a part of the game, and if someone is dragon punching the whole time, block and counter.It's that easy. No one can complain about cheezing.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I dunno how people call out other people in this game. Throwing is a part of the game, and if someone is dragon punching the whole time, block and counter. It's that easy. No one can complain about cheezing.
I agree for the most part. I really do hate throwing though. I can't front, I use it though. But how do you complain about dragon punches, itsKen & Ryu's trademark move.

I just whooped this dude who had Zangief
laugh.gif
, dude quit right before i wasabout to lay the final hit, lame +*! dude.

Ken is that dude
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I dunno how people call out other people in this game. Throwing is a part of the game, and if someone is dragon punching the whole time, block and counter. It's that easy. No one can complain about cheezing.
I agree for the most part. I really do hate throwing though. I can't front, I use it though. But how do you complain about dragon punches, its Ken & Ryu's trademark move.
This dude messaged me on Live saying I was a lame for low kicking a lot. These kids don't know that it's a vital part of the game.
laugh.gif

s

Forreal, if u get thrown its your fault. Case and point today i was playing against a dude with Sagat, i was reading his moves but i would getcarried away and throw a couple of dragon punches at the wrong time, as soon my feet hit the ground i was grabbed. I couldnt even get mad at dude. I made somany mistakes that game
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom