STREET FIGHTER 4!

^ It's not like that. You have to do the first perfect, the next three as ultra finishes, then finish the rest normal. Trust me, it works. Just to makesure, don't do any special finishes for the normal fights. I did this and it worked. Settings were set to one round on easiest. Takes like 10 mins.

smh.gif
mad.gif
grin.gif
@ Vega's and Guile's Super and Ultra d-commands...

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

smh.gif
mad.gif
grin.gif
Thats why i use neither of them.

I had some dude whoop me with Guile the other day though. I was in
eek.gif
eek.gif
the whole match plus dude finished me off with Guile's ultra
smh.gif

man people are pissin me off with sagat, and ken and ryu just standing at the end the the age waiting for u to attack, bum
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
thats why i use e honda
laugh.gif
and i ownded them;

i need help with sakuras med punch -> hadoken on trial normal level 3. i swear im doing it right.

has anyone unlocked seth yet? I cant seem to unlock him, i beat arcade mode with all the original characters. Am i allow to continue?

is it just me or do a lot of people on the ps3 need to beef up their connections? im sitting their with my character selected waiting like 5-10sec for theother player to even show up on the screen and then select his character

and dont even get me started on this player who had a perfect connection with me up until he missed his ultra combo and was left wide open
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

has anyone unlocked seth yet? I cant seem to unlock him, i beat arcade mode with all the original characters. Am i allow to continue?

You have to beat the game with all the characters. The last time you have to beat it with Gouken and not use any continues.

I beat the game (on easiest with one round of play) and then finished off with Gouken. I think I also continued with a couple people since I washaving problems with using certain characters (like El Fuerte). However, I didn't continue when I fought with Gouken. Here's the guide I used to unlockeveryone and it worked for me: http://www.eventhubs.com/guides/200...s-achievements-ps3-xbox-360-street-fighter-4/http://www.eventhubs.com/...box-360-street-fighter-4/

Originally Posted by Dakingii

smh.gif
mad.gif
grin.gif
Thats why i use neither of them.

I had some dude whoop me with Guile the other day though. I was in
eek.gif
eek.gif
the whole match plus dude finished me off with Guile's ultra
smh.gif
You're gonna have to use them if you wanna unlock everyone and if you plan on getting all achievements/trophies.

There are some dudes that are just downright nasty with Guile, though.

You missed someone then.

It's not "all original characters" like that incorrect Prima Guide advises. It's everyone [I believe].

I wondered the same thing, until I ran through Arcade Mode with Gouken after I unlocked him.

i can't beat seth on medium with bison...

is everyone beating the game on easy or what? seth is just rocking me i couldn't even get a super by the time i did i was on my last hits and 2 seconds tocharge isn't enough time...

First day I got the game I was having problems with Seth on medium with Abel than I realized to use Abel you gotta be patient. Started using my main l, sagatnow I can beat it on hardest with no problem. Just gotta find your right character.

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

is it just me or do a lot of people on the ps3 need to beef up their connections? im sitting their with my character selected waiting like 5-10sec for the other player to even show up on the screen and then select his character

and dont even get me started on this player who had a perfect connection with me up until he missed his ultra combo and was left wide open
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

It's not you. I hate looking for people
mad.gif
. Maybe tomorrow I'll giveyou my psn name.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Hey how's actually picked up a Hori Real Arcade Pro EX Stick? How'd you like it an opinions?
We got one @ work. That video pretty much says it all.

It's heavy [which I like 'cause I bug out on arcade sticks and buttons heavily],

And the joystick is fine [only if you like 4-way joysticks, I personally don't]. Buttons aren't as responsive like Sanwa or Happ buttons are.

I'd mod it but it's the company's property.

Just add +$20 and wait until the second wave of TE FightSticks come around.

optimusp517 wrote:

Hey how's actually picked up a Hori Real Arcade Pro EX Stick? How'd you like it an opinions?
We got one @ work. That video pretty much says it all.

It's heavy [which I like 'cause I bug out on arcade sticks and buttons heavily],

And the joystick is fine [only if you like 4-way joysticks, I personally don't]. Buttons aren't as responsive like Sanwa or Happ buttons are.

I'd mod it but it's the company's property.

Just add +$20 and wait until the second wave of TE FightSticks come around.

So rumors or news that SECOND WAVE of TE is coming out?

You tried the TE already?

Originally Posted by optimusp517

So rumors or news that SECOND WAVE of TE is coming out?

You tried the TE already?

PRODUCT FAQ
We can't say we've heard it all. But we've heard quite a lot. Select your console below--our lists of Frequently Asked Questions might have you playing again in no time.

FAQ Home | Show New Questions
Street Fighter IV
Q: How many units were produced? Will I be able to purchase the Arcade FightStick or Tournament Edition FightStick from a retailer?
A: Mad Catz does not disclose exact production amounts. However, there are rumors that only 3000 units were produced. We have made more than 3000 units of the Xbox 360 and more than 3000 units of the PS3 version of the Tournament Editions. Mad Catz continues to produce both Arcade and Tournament Editions. We expect more inventories in late March 2009. It is not necessary to go and pay auction/ebay prices for these products. Speak with your local retailer or watch GameStop, Amazon, Best Buy, and Game Crazy (Hollywood Video) web sites for availability.
Date Created: 2/18/2009 Last Update

Back
Top Bottom