STREET FIGHTER 4!

I got up to costume 8 unlocked. Just play the time trial and survival modes under challenge. I got 2 more to go, but i got lazy

tired.gif
at dudes that kick me out of the game after looking at my gamercard. Ionly have 729 points

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Game Just froze one me in the middle of me fighting Seth, im super tight right now but atleast i wont be losing to that chump,

Games def mad fake, crazy cheesy

just gonna play a couple online games and then play only for NT Tourneys

damn...this game is hard. it's hard to pull of combos and the ultra. any tips for people pretty new to fighting games?

for anybody that needs help getting all the fighters. i googled this.....

How to unlock all secret Street Fighter 4characters?
That question will be answered in this guide that shows you who to unlock to get the full roster and how.
Below we've listed the 9 secret Street Fighter IV characters in alphabetical order. Take the following steps to unlock each one.

1. Akuma: After unlocking Sakura Kasugano, Dan Hibiki, Cammy White, Fei Long, Gen, and Rose. First finish the arcade mode (on any difficulty) with acharacter, in this case use that same character for this second or later playthrough. Then fight Akuma on arcade mode, to do that get at least 2 perfect rounds(for 1-round matches at least 1), 2 ultra combo finishes (no more) BEFORE defeating Seth, and you can't lose any matches nor use a continue when you die.Beating Akuma will unlock him.
2. Cammy White: Finish the arcade mode with Crimson Viper. That will unlock her.
3. Dan Hibiki: Finish the arcade mode with Sakura Kasugano. That will unlock him.
4. Fei Long: Finish the arcade mode with Abel. That will unlock him.
5. Gen: Finish the arcade mode with Chun-Li. That will unlock him.
6. Gouken: After unlocking Akuma, Sakura Kasugano, Dan Hibiki, Cammy White, Fei Long, Gen, and Rose. First finish the arcade mode (on any difficulty)with Akuma. In this case also use a character you already finished arcade mode with, for his/her second or later playthrough. Then fight Gouken on arcade mode,to do that, get at least 2 perfect rounds (for 1-round matches at least 1), 3 ultra combo finishes (for 1-round matches at least 2) BEFORE defeating Seth, andyou can't lose any matches nor use a continue when you die. Beating Gouken will unlock him. Important note: It's now being suggested to defeat Goukenwith an ultra combo to unlock him.
7. Rose: Finish the arcade mode with M. Bison. That will unlock her.
8. Sakura Kasugano: Finish the arcade mode with Ryu. That will unlock her.
9. Seth: Finish the arcade mode with all 24 other characters. That will unlock him.

Originally Posted by dgk3188

damn...this game is hard. it's hard to pull of combos and the ultra. any tips for people pretty new to fighting games?

you can never go wrong with button smashing
laugh.gif

Dang the 360 Tournament is closed.....anyone who wants their head busted get at me

GT: SlimK1914

This dude messaged me about how I used a throw to KO him and wanted a rematch. He sets it up and I throw him the whole match
laugh.gif

all i need is akuma, goken and seth... got all the rest.

i'm off to new orleans monday for mardi gras though...

meh.

when i get back, i will finish up.

to those who requested the homegirl shay.. thank you. we will get down when i get back.

be safe.

i was supposed to retire 4 the night ...
smh.gif
still playing gg sniper ... made me change up my controller config after fighting u ... but i'm glad u pickedsagat

they should put a fireball guage in the game where you have to let it charge back up after so many. I just wanna hit some of these kids in the jaw for thatweak crap. they won't stop fight a real match.

Back
Top Bottom