STREET FIGHTER 4!

SDTEKKEN wrote:
Originally Posted by penny4mvp2k

I want a piece of the Tekken Fighter!!!

Looks like he's been putting cats to shame on here..

I'll get at you later tonight Tekken
Oh heeeeeewwlllssss nah. In SF4 I keep it humble cuz I know Im decent at best and no where near the level of the top players in the US like the Wongs, Edma's, Valles etc

But when it comes to Tekken I will act a fool like Money Mayweather
laugh.gif

One of my top 8 matches at a Evo qualifier back in 06:

http://www.youtube.com/v/o22rYZVsEqE&hl=en&fs=1http://www.youtube.com/v/o22rYZVsEqE&hl=en&fs=1http://www.youtube.com/v/o22rYZVsEqE&hl=en&fs=1http://www.youtube.com/v/o22rYZVsEqE&hl=en&fs=1http://www.youtube.com/v/o22rYZVsEqE&hl=en&fs=1http://www.youtube.com/v/o22rYZVsEqE&hl=en&fs=1

So no sir you will not be seeing me in Tekken
laugh.gif
Ive played some of the best players in the world in this damn game.

But as for SF4 bring it!!! Me and my boy AlexMan will gladly play yall. But be careful. If folks talk too much like this one guy who keeps PM'n me we may have to put you on that Summer Jam Screen aka YouTube
roll.gif

360 GT = SDT Ace R , SDT AlexMan

LETS GOOOOOOO

�LOL, I think i was taken out of context...

I don't even play Tekken... I was saying I would contact you so we can play SFIV tonight.

Anyway, anyone on XBL�wanna play now?

damn, that was close. good games man, i hate fighting my own players
laugh.gif

boost, add me to the next round in the bracket.

lol.

I honestly thought you were a Rufus fighter or something. But then when I saw you picked Sagat, I was like Oh %*@%. Same here man, I hate fighting my owncharacter cuz that person seems more better than you somehow lol.

Good Luck in the rest of the tourney bro

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

lol.

I honestly thought you were a Rufus fighter or something. But then when I saw you picked Sagat, I was like Oh %*@%. Same here man, I hate fighting my own character cuz that person seems more better than you somehow lol.

Good Luck in the rest of the tourney bro
thanks man, feel free to send a match invite when i'm on, definitely get some games in.

and yeah, lol i've never touched rufus. sagat and a couple others i'm working on...

what's the rest of the bracket looking like so far? this ps3 tourney is way more disorganized than the xbox one, where y'all at?

how does the disconnect thing work? yesterday I was at 5% today I'm at 6% (championship mode). does this thing add on when someone disconnects on u orwhen u disconnect on someone. cause I've never rage quit on anyone during the championship mode.

these akuma players are really pissing me off with those air fireballs and running away. Any solutions?i usually use balrog or bison

anyone in the bay doing this

ProveItGames.com
3883 Piedmont Ave.
Oakland, CA 94611
(510) 913-2818
[email protected]

STREET FIGHTER IV TOURNAMENT

WHEN: May 10, 2009 @ 2:00 p.m. - Please arrive 30 minutes before.

WHERE: 3883 Piedmont Ave., Oakland, CA 94611

HOW MUCH: $10 Entry Fee

WHAT SYSTEM: Tournament will be play on BOTH SYSTEMS Xbox 360 and Playstation 3.

PRIZE: Brand New Nintendo Wii ($249.99 Value)

CONTROLLERS: You may bring your own controller, fight pad, or fight stick. The store will provide basic Xbox and PS3 controllers, and Hori Fight Sticks 3 (forthe PS3 only).
RULES: Please see the website for official rules.

Originally Posted by The Minister

who ever wanted to start a 360 tourney im down. im on right now GT: robgva703
Same here..

Btw, I dunno why my XBL get d/c'ing me yesterday.. We had some good matches but my Rog still sucks (i'm dro on XBL).. I was
smh.gif
at that one matchagainst your abel. I thought the EX hurricane would connect more but you got me at the end

Originally Posted by ISHTHEDUDE

these akuma players are really pissing me off with those air fireballs and running away. Any solutions?i usually use balrog or bison
I use GOUKEN. THat jump to sweep usually gets em. WIth bison you should do a head stomp. BALROG I DONT KNOW HOW TO USE HIM..

dash, DO NOT JUMP, just dash the entire battle. They never see it coming because they most likely only play against people who jump. And once uget close punish them.

the blocking and auto look in this game is horribe. How the %%+# can ryu do TWO shoryukens FAST AS HELL, after i block the first one that !%## is unacceptable.stupid 360 controller.

Originally Posted by cycopth

how does the disconnect thing work? yesterday I was at 5% today I'm at 6% (championship mode). does this thing add on when someone disconnects on u or when u disconnect on someone. cause I've never rage quit on anyone during the championship mode.

There have been reports of both people in a match getting a "disconnect" charged against them for every match that ends in a disconnect.

Originally Posted by cycopth

how does the disconnect thing work? yesterday I was at 5% today I'm at 6% (championship mode). does this thing add on when someone disconnects on u or when u disconnect on someone. cause I've never rage quit on anyone during the championship mode.

Best advice I can give you here is be patient, if they get the lead early you are pretty much dead.
Stay 1/2 to 2/3's of the screen away and just jump straight up over their normal fireballs, they usually throw 1-3 before going for the across screendive/kick where you can either headbutt with balrog or psycho crusher with bison. If you see them jump up to for the air fireball, then dash forward tocrouch punch and they will land right on your first. Always look out for their heavy kick (the standing two kick combo) when anywhere within 1/2 of thescreen. If they go for the ultra always hold up and away. They will miss 9/10. Remember be patient if you get knocked down and try to chase them down youwill eat an air fireball in the face.

EX Upper ~ c.lp ~ c.lk XX headbutt > ultra

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

the blocking and auto look in this game is horribe. How the %%+# can ryu do TWO shoryukens FAST AS HELL, after i block the first one that !%## is unacceptable. stupid 360 controller.
man the same %*%% be happening to me. Its not appreciated how the shoryuken has priority over EVERYTHING. I dont know what the developers werethinking with that idea

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

the blocking and auto look in this game is horribe. How the %%+# can ryu do TWO shoryukens FAST AS HELL, after i block the first one that !%## is unacceptable. stupid 360 controller.
man the same %*%% be happening to me. Its not appreciated how the shoryuken has priority over EVERYTHING. I dont know what the developers were thinking with that idea

It's all a matter of timing, try punishing with a combo that begins with a poke (light/medium kick or punch) you can also grab.

Back
Top Bottom