Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat?

SF= Guile
pimp.gif

I loved both franchises growing up, but SF gets the edge because the majority of their fighting games (excluding the EX series) were consistently great.
MK, imho, fell into obscurity after MK: Trilogy.
Thankfully, Boon and Tobias rekindled my love for the franchise with MK 9
pimp.gif

1. Ken, Makato, and Sagat
2. SF3: Third Strike, (Ultimate MK3 comes soooo close)
3. MK 1; Undoubtedly, one of the better film adaptations for a fighting game (SF 2: the Animated Movie isn't a live action film, though
ohwell.gif
)

I loved both franchises growing up, but SF gets the edge because the majority of their fighting games (excluding the EX series) were consistently great.
MK, imho, fell into obscurity after MK: Trilogy.
Thankfully, Boon and Tobias rekindled my love for the franchise with MK 9
pimp.gif

1. Ken, Makato, and Sagat
2. SF3: Third Strike, (Ultimate MK3 comes soooo close)
3. MK 1; Undoubtedly, one of the better film adaptations for a fighting game (SF 2: the Animated Movie isn't a live action film, though
ohwell.gif
)

DRAGON BALL Z BUDOKAI 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DRAGON BALL Z BUDOKAI 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Peep Game

>>>>>>>>
People DIE in mortal kombat...wat exactly does this prove? SF character are NOT about that life.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I just put that on there cause I like that gif, plus SF2 Turbo just resonates with me more than MK.
One thing i did like about MK were all the easter eggs and hidden stuff in there. And "Friendship, Friendship".
I'll just leave you with...
stryker-plop.gif

I hated Stryker. The most human character on there and would get owned.

>>>>>>>>
People DIE in mortal kombat...wat exactly does this prove? SF character are NOT about that life.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I just put that on there cause I like that gif, plus SF2 Turbo just resonates with me more than MK.
One thing i did like about MK were all the easter eggs and hidden stuff in there. And "Friendship, Friendship".
stryker-plop.gif

>>>>>>>>

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
stryker-plop.gif

llol my friend and i were discussing it, why does stryker get to have a burner. Then we realized they were no fair characters on MK
sick.gif

>>>>>>>>

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
stryker-plop.gif

llol my friend and i were discussing it, why does stryker get to have a burner. Then we realized they were no fair characters on MK
sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
stryker-plop.gif

sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Stryker packs a burner, a nightstick, and some bombs, he didn't stand a chance!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
@ that Kung Lao finisher, I need
to hit that game up!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
stryker-plop.gif

sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Stryker packs a burner, a nightstick, and some bombs, he didn't stand a chance!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
@ that Kung Lao finisher, I need
to hit that game up!!

Back
Top Bottom