Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat?

Bump.

Street Fighter will never accomplish what MK did.

You dont hear people screaming "Haduken" ( :stoneface: ). Theres at least one person a day yelling "get over here!"

MK all day everyday....

Last edited:
Sub Zero can freeze people ( :stoneface: Like, literally shoot ice from his hands and freeze them )

Scorpion can throw a spear in someones chest and pull them in.

Johnny Cage can do the splits and punch you in the balls

REPTILE AND SMOKE CAN ******* TURN INVISIBLE........ (HOLY ******* **** TERDS HOW ******* DOPE IS THAT?????!!!!!?????!!!!??!!??)

How were yall even discussing this???? :stoneface:

Last edited:
Such a dumb *** thread.

MK by a mile.

SF has the more mechanic focused Japanese style fighting that is superior to MK in some aspects but it's not even close in any other category

Oh and KOF > SF

When MK implemented the combo system in MK3 it was one of the coolest things I've ever seen in video games..

I like and played SF more..but comparing it to MK is tough because MK's difficulty, babalites, friendships and whatnot

Sort of like apples to oranges

Unlike other fighting games, whenever a new installment of MK comes out, its a totally different game. Street Fighter, KOF, and Tekken been giving yall the same damn game for 20+ years. I understand the the adage "if it aint broke, dont fix it" but damn, its like they scared to make even the slightest change (other than the graphics and adding some new characters)..

DRAGON BALL Z BUDOKAI 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You probably take them Flinstones vitamins. Probably put bananas in ya cereal :stoneface:

I bet you got ya lunch money jacked by the kids you were bullying :stoneface:

You probably take them Flinstones vitamins. Probably put bananas in ya cereal
indifferent.gif

I bet you got ya lunch money jacked by the kids you were bullying
indifferent.gif
boudakai.. smh, he probably didnt have pokemon cards, probably rollin with them yugioh joints.. smh

boudakai.. smh, he probably didnt have pokemon cards, probably rollin with them yugioh joints.. smh

Thought he was doing it when he got his 3rd "Blue Eyes White Dragon" :stoneface:

Charizard >>>>>>>

& what ever happened to Killer Instinct? i thought that was dope af 

They did like reboot or some **** like a year ago but theyve been adding characters recently. I think the most recent character they added was Fulgore, which was like some months ago, I think.

Riptor though :nerd:

Srs? MK feels clunky. SF is the GOAT. The game has more depth, its more technical, and has better competition balance.

What??? Competition balance???? You a female or something??? Real cats appreciate MK cheapness/unbalanced characters.

And who the hell wants to move the stick in a Z like motion just peform a girly twisty uppercut??? :stoneface:

I don't even remember making this thread :lol:. Sagat is still strangling Scorpion with his own spear, but Sub Zero is definitely freezing Ryu's Hadouken and shoving it up his own ***

Back
Top Bottom