STREET FIGHTER

That would be trash. I hope they leave him out of the game
I want him to be in the game, I just want them to make him better. I think if they at least get some of that weight off him they could give him a solid storyline and some new added tools. He was terrible in Ultra.

just watched the ken reveal flaming tatsu looks nice but they should've left ryu with the fire hado.

im not feeling the thot bun on his head.

the new character looks like Honda

Is there an official source if we know if SF V takes place before 3rd strike or after?

Ken outchea looking like Andy Bogard[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]
Looks like he has a dive kick, interesting..

Also, I'm lowkey tired of them making Ken so exciting and Ryu so boring. They do this every damn time smh. 

couldnt agree more.

I main ryu but they could give him slight change ups from game to game. @ the very least give him the blade kick from III. all they did in V is alter the moves he's had for years already.

meanwhile ken looks like a whole new character.

im expecting akuma to be different also.

couldnt agree more.

I main ryu but they could give him slight change ups from game to game. @ the very least give him the blade kick from III. all they did in V is alter the moves he's had for years already.

he learned the move in sf3 and this game takes place before sf3

idk why capcom wont release a game set after. dam its been over 15 years can we move along?

The Brazil stage looks beautiful. The favelas in the back are nice! Hopefully Blanka returns. The original 8 HAVE to be in this game.

What the **** did they do to ken's design?!? It's awful. Why the hell would they give him a bun and have his design so different and then have the audacity to say this takes place before SF3 in the story. So Ken goes back to his traditional Gi?? :rolleyes

Anyway, moveset looks nice.

The person at them end looks like a crazed Honda...

doesn't look like E Honda. Managed to pause it at the right time.
looks like this dude got dread locs. unless.
rastafarian e. honda reveal :lol: :smokin :nerd:

Last edited:
Call me crazy and I'm probably reaching like Dhalsim[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]
But that screenshot makes me feel that is either Abel or Alex or perhaps the new character I've been reading about.
Plus a lot of this feels like KOF to me(I'm horrible at that game[emoji]128516[/emoji])..
Just my late night thoughts of an insomniac [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
New character might be the guy rumored to be from New Zealand.

What if they totally flip everything on it's head and make Honda skinny with a whole new story line of how he left that Sumo **** behind? That would be crazy wouldn't it?  :nerd:
:lol:

That would be good actually but his whole moveset will change. I think he's one character who's size you can't touch.

couldnt agree more.

True. Parry looks good when you master it but at least bring the Donkey Kick back.
Combofiend was asked if the Donkey Kick was going to be in the game and he said something like not right now. I think we'll see more when it comes out.

The Brazil stage looks beautiful. The favelas in the back are nice! Hopefully Blanka returns. The original 8 HAVE to be in this game.

What the **** did they do to ken's design?!? It's awful. Why the hell would they give him a bun and have his design so different and then have the audacity to say this takes place before SF3 in the story. So Ken goes back to his traditional Gi?? :rolleyes

Anyway, moveset looks nice.

The person at them end looks like a crazed Honda...
Capcom never said when the story line took place. They said they reveal that later but I think most people including me heard from somewhere that it's in between SFIV and SFIII.

Last edited:
smh ken looks like a freakin SNK character in that vid. which im perfectly fine with btw. he's beastin plain and simple.

just starting to seem like ryu wont be able to compete/keep up with these other characters.

every character that has been revealed so far seems to have a more extensive move set than ryu and they look like a lot more fun to play with.

even daigo ditched reg ryu for evil ryu eventually in SFIV ultra. wouldn't be surprised to see him change up again.

ryu my dude for life but I hate how for YEARS he's been super basic.

Ryu is like vanilla ice cream (if that makes any sense :lol:)

I'm excited because I've always been a shoto player and leaned toward Ryu. I wouldn't be surprised if Ryu has the most reliable V-Trigger in the game.

Also I thought capcom confirmed that this game takes place after 4 but before 3

I hope they fix his face and hair. They seem a little basic. His style seems a cross of CVS2 and TS somewhat. Definitely a rush down character.

I'm happy Capcom made an effort to really differentiate between him and Ryu visually.

Ryu is basic but that's his gift/curse. Not weaknesses, no strengths. No advantages but no disadvantages. It's been that way forever. All he really needs are better overhead options and he'd be solid (evil Ryu)

I don't mind kens new look but I do wanna see ken in his regular gi setup.

no hair ties, no dri fit shirt er whatever that thing is supposed to be...

pretty sure it'll be an alternate.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom