STREET FIGHTER

Umvc3 is horrible. If you like training room combos and 3 seconds of actual player v player interaction you'll like it

I remember when mvc3 came out i loved it but still didnt replace mvc2. Mvc2 got whack as soon as people only felt like spamming mag sentinel doom. I remember back when it was lefit fighting not trying to do infinites. Playing with who you like to play with. Not who you liked to win with.

I remember when mvc3 came out i loved it but still didnt replace mvc2. Mvc2 got whack as soon as people only felt like spamming mag sentinel doom. I remember back when it was lefit fighting not trying to do infinites. Playing with who you like to play with. Not who you liked to win with.

It still is. You're watching the tournament footage bro. Get on the 360 and people still play for fun using the low tier characters. Game is still goat

Clockwork rarely wins tourneys tho[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
One of my favorite MVC2 players but he just never makes it over the hump..
Cable killed that damn game for me[emoji]128545[/emoji]

I use to watch his evo stuff all the time. Hes much older now. I feel his pain. Inputting commands are harder the older you get hahaha

Justin Wong won Evo last year for Marvel 3 though. He hands down has the best Storm in Marvel 3

Hes the only storm tho...
UMvC3 is one of those games thats most fun at the level right under tourney level. Where u still get ridic mixups but less vergil/morrigan/zero + infinites cheese.

Also not feeling Vega. I mained him in vanilla/super 4 but meh. Tired of seeing the same faces over and over.

Cable the worst of the big 4, but the easiest to play.

Rock
Paper

Captain sword

UMvC3 is one of those games thats most fun at the level right under tourney level. Where u still get ridic mixups but less vergil/morrigan/zero + infinites cheese.

Also not feeling Vega. I mained him in vanilla/super 4 but meh. Tired of seeing the same faces over and over.

He's the only storm on the major tourney circuit but it's because he's the only one that really perfected her jump cancel and her fly

Rock
Paper

Captain sword

I used to have this nice combo with captain commando where I could always use ninja commando to come down while I would use an assist (anarkis hands or Jill Valentine grenade launcher) to lock you in place. Crossover for days. Man I haven't played Marvel 2 competitively in years. I'll play on xbox live arcade but if I'm feeling really nostalgic this weekend I'll pull out my dreamcast and my original copy from 2000

Last edited:
Man u guys make me wanna play marvel 2 now. I was way too young at its peak and arcades were dying at that point. Too bad you cant buy it on psn/xbl any more.

I had great times with sonson, I remember my brother wasn't as good in the game I use to get her Peach eating super and he'd get so pissed

Forever 9th place. I thought top 8 was guaranteed after beating F champ but it just doesn't happen for him

Fanatiq's Storm or Beyonzo is also good.
He was at EVO this year, takng a break from LoL.

Back
Top Bottom