STREET FIGHTER

Capcom Fighters finally uploaded some the Winner Stays On session with the Necalli and Vega build of SFV.

Last edited:

ctJiYHy.png

Looks like the leaks from Ken Bogard were right.

Zen and Laura should be the next new characters.

Just waiting for the official trailer to drop.

Last edited:
Inb4 conspiracy leak bc of nation it and 911

But srs I wonder what he play like. Esp with the scouter from dbz on his face

Have no idea what Rashid will play like but I feel like he'll be a counter character. He looks tricky/sneaky.

So I guess the last returning character spots belong to Karin, Alex and Urien...

Oh wow :wow:

...Crazy how no SF4 new challengers made the immediate roster. Dude looks like he has a Marseilles roll lol

Don't wanna play as osama

:lol: Stop it.

It's 9/11 too and few people are mentioning that as well.

I'm liking what I see from Rashid, great mobility, without looking broken.

Have no idea what Rashid will play like but I feel like he'll be a counter character. He looks tricky/sneaky.

So I guess the last returning character spots belong to Karin, Alex and Urien.

It's looking that way.

Last edited:
I see that good old Ken alpha roll made into SFV[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]
Interesting mechanics for mix-ups.

Blog post is up finally.

Another New Challenger Has Arrived in Street Fighter V!

Hailing from the Middle East, Rashid is a fun, easy going individual who has an affinity for technology. Although his fighting style is casual, it’s anything but laid back! Using the power of wind, Rashid is definitely one of the more difficult characters to catch. 

Players can look forward to parkour inspired, fast-paced attacks, which will leave opponents scratching their heads and wondering what’s coming next!

V-Skill 1 (MP+MK) – Front Flip

Rashid performs a high flying flip over the opponent. Pressing kick during the Front Flip results in Rashid performing a divekick.

V-Skill 2 (Down+MP+MK) – Rolling Assault

Rashid closes the gap between himself and the opponent with a quick front roll. Pressing kick during Rolling Assault results in Rashid kicking upward at the opponent.

V-Trigger (HP+HK) – Ysaar

Rashid throws out a slow moving whirlwind that closes in on the opponent and causes damage to them if they touch it. While the whirlwind is out, Rashid can use it to increase his movement on any attack that propels him forward.

Get ready to soar to new heights with Rashid and leave the competition in the dust!  We still have many more characters left to reveal, so stay tuned for more information in the near future. Until next time!

http://www.capcom-unity.com/haunts/...ew-challenger-has-arrived-in-street-fighter-v

More Pics

Those Sandals :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom