STREET FIGHTER

I'm really wondering how the story will be though. This is before 3 (which is still stupid) but how many years before 3? I mean Makoto is the same age in 4 as she is in 3...right :stoneface:

Capcom hates 3 and everything about it man. I like it but they need to go in the future sometime

They are too obsessed with sf2. It's been years since the game came out. I think it's time to distance yourself

Look at kof. Some of the characters look totally different than they did 17 years ago

It's been confirmed that Ryu's alt with the beard play's into the story mode.
No confirmation about the other alternates

Being that Ryu's beard is getting praise, Capcom is looking to include others with facial hair possibly from what I've been reading from event hubs and shoruyken.

Being that Ryu's beard is getting praise, Capcom is looking to include others with facial hair possibly from what I've been reading from event hubs and shoruyken.
I don't want them to repeat this with other players. Let Ryu be great dammit.

Well since there's now a facial hair train I won't mind seeing these guys with facial hair.

Fei-Long
Guile
Sagat
Akuma

I'd like to see Guile with one of these:

That's actually good :lol:

I was thinking more along these lines

I thought they said parrys wouldn't be in the game this time around? I can't stand that ****.

It's Ryu's V-skill.

It's no way as strong as the parries in third strike though.
If you bait out the parry, you get a free combo because of the amount of recovery it has.

Yo...
If that doesn't make Ryu fun, I don't know what else will[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]
Baiting people into that, oh the mind f**kery..
Risk/Reward..

It's Ryu's V-skill.

It's no way as strong as the parries in third strike though.
If you bait out the parry, you get a free combo because of the amount of recovery it has.

Thanks for letting me know guys! I HATE Ryu, so after he got unveiled I paid no attention to whatever his skills/moves were. So how many hits does it take to break his parry?

Thanks for letting me know guys! I HATE Ryu, so after he got unveiled I paid no attention to whatever his skills/moves were. So how many hits does it take to break his parry?

No number, he can parry all the hits if the player has the execution down.

[COLOR=#red]Zangief joins the Street Fighter V roster [/COLOR]

In SFV, Zangief shows off the results of his training through his newfound V-Skill, Iron Muscle and new V-Trigger, Cyclone Lariat. These two skills are just the tip of the iceberg however, as Zangief has even more new tactics in store for the world warriors this time around.

[h3]V-Skill: Iron Muscle[/h3]

Zangief shows the true power of his body when he activates Iron Muscle. During Iron Muscle, Zangief can absorb one attack, which leaves him with recoverable health.

If players hold down medium punch and medium kick and then press a direction on the stick, Zangief will begin to slowly close in on the opponent. Upon release from the walk, Zangief flexes his muscles and hits the opponent if close enough.

[h3]V-Trigger: Cyclone Lariat[/h3]

Zangief lives up to his name “the Iron Cyclone” as he spins with high speed and velocity, pulling the opponent in close. If the player taps the V-Trigger activation buttons, Zangief will quickly spin and pull in the opponent. If the player holds the V-Trigger activation buttons, Zangief will continue to spin and hit the opponent multiple times.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, wraps up Zangief. With only three characters left to reveal, you’ll want to be sure to check back in frequently to see who makes it into the next announcement. Who do you think will be next?

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015...he-street-fighter-v-roster-watch-the-trailer/

Zangief has been hitting the gym :wow:

The dream is dead though for those wanting Alex and Urien.

Last edited:
I don't know what's happening for his super.

No where as good as his Final Atomic Buster or Protecting the Russian Skies

Back
Top Bottom