STREET FIGHTER

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: OMG!!!!! The leak was wrong! :wow:

I don't know how to feel. What's crazy is my brother told me that he has a feeling Ingrid will be in SFV and I told him she won't be in it initially because the initial roster had leaked and she wasn't in it. His whole reasoning for saying Ingrid would be in it is because she's been heavily promoted by capcom recently is making an appearance in Project X Zone 2....

:wow:

Iron Muscle=Mecha Zangief[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]
Laura looks like Christie from Tekken..
So much for Juri[emoji]128532[/emoji]

Zangief reveal threw everything in the air. At least the leak for new characters is still correct :lol:
Watch how the last character will be Dhalsim.

Laura looks like a Caporeira / Judo fighter. Need to see a trailer but she looks good. Took Viper's crown.

Stage is not bad either.

I dont understand why people are mad the leak wasnt right. Werent yall just talking about how it would be boring to have those leaked ones?

Last edited:
I dont understand why people are mad the leak wasnt right. Werent yall just talking about how it would be boring to have those leaked ones?

SIliconera leaked Alex and Urien which are what I think people are angry about.
Lots of people think Third Strike characters get the shaft for some reason even though a lot were in Ultra.

Me personally I don't mind and I know once it's all said and done, the final roster will probably have close to 50 characters like Ultra so everyone will be taken care off.

Capcom didn't put up a favourite character poll just to ignore it. They know what they're doing.

guess I shouda expected zangief to surface back when mika was announced. hindsight is 20/20 tho.

anyway, zangiefs super is wack. its just a suplex with 3 levels of pressure. for a character that's as strong as he is, his super shoulda been more explosive/dazzling.

as far as the remaining characters to surface, I have no idea who to expect now.

laura looks ok, and I mean just that, ok. still early tho. hope her style is more judo than capoeira. elena is already holdin the capoeira spot.

necali still holdin my vote for best new character so far. even though he's really just wolverine with a new appearance.

Last edited:
The super animation is kinda whack, but at least he leaves you in the floor if you KO with it.

Eh. I wanted oro. Even Sean would have been dope. She just looks generic IMO. Would have loved to have seen an updated oro or Sean.

Roster is looking cheeks so far. Capcom need to cut the bs and give me Urien or Q. Prob wont happen with only 2 spots left. And i bet one of em is Sim :x. They dont have a "keep away" char yet. Ono gonna see these hands if neither aint at least in 1st round dlc.

Only Necalli interests me currently.

Woulda been hot if they brought sean back but said he started training in jiu jutsu instead of other ken

I'm sorry but I never understood the fascination with Urien..
I always thought he was garbage[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]
But I mess with Q on the low. Not good with him by any means but I love watching his match ups.
This is just the first 16, im pretty sure Sakura,Akuma,Alex,Urien,Sean,Eagle,etc will be in DLC form.(hopefully so everybody can be satisfied[emoji]128526[/emoji])
Now with that being said and the leak has been online forever, I'm still just curious on how the DLC will work in "Reality"
In game currency and real money are the obvious statement but I long for the days of timed release/hidden characters or special requirements to get certain characters.
I read they are playing with that as far as costumes, so I hope they give that some thought or hopefully Combofiend relayed the message.

Mvc2. Still had the most annoying but best unlock system imo.
You had bo other choice but to play and get good.

Don't really care about the initial roster since we know there'll be newer additions/DLC.

Surprised there are three grapplers.

Want to get a new laptop to play the beta/steam version.

I'm sorry but I never understood the fascination with Urien..
I always thought he was garbage[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]
But I mess with Q on the low. Not good with him by any means but I love watching his match ups.
This is just the first 16, im pretty sure Sakura,Akuma,Alex,Urien,Sean,Eagle,etc will be in DLC form.(hopefully so everybody can be satisfied[emoji]128526[/emoji])
Now with that being said and the leak has been online forever, I'm still just curious on how the DLC will work in "Reality"
In game currency and real money are the obvious statement but I long for the days of timed release/hidden characters or special requirements to get certain characters.
I read they are playing with that as far as costumes, so I hope they give that some thought or hopefully Combofiend relayed the message.

It'll be tough for them to add special requirements to unlock DLC characters after since you have to buy them with your own money/ fight money.
That might not go down well. Also with them going full FGC in this game, I don't think they'll bother.

Glad Viper and Rufus aren't returning. Easily the lamest characters in 4.

SFIV characters won't be ignored. Juri is definitely coming back since her ultra is practically a V trigger and she's very popular for some reason. Viper is next in line and then the others are further down with Rufus being near the bottom.
I don't mind who gets added because I feel like the game is doing them all justice in how they make them unique.

El Fuerte can stay in SF4 though

Last edited:
I'm relatively shocked at how this game catered to Alpha so much. R. Mika, Birdie, and Karin were the bigger character reveals thus far. I'm in love with the Street Alpha series but this character selection has been extremely odd to say the least

Last edited:
El Fuerte slander will not be tolerated[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
So many matches I've played were people raged quit on me[emoji]128518[/emoji]
Such a troll character.
Juri is the ish but what held her back in 4 was her health.
She has very good options but one full combo will have you sick.

El Fuerte slander will not be tolerated[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
So many matches I've played were people raged quit on me[emoji]128518[/emoji]
Such a troll character.
Juri is the ish but what held her back in 4 was her health.
She has very good options but one full combo will have you sick.

I won't lie, I do like run stop fierce but the splash and the damage the chest bump does :x :smh:

Luffy won Red Fight District 2015. Destroyed Val Master in Grand Finals

Ze Fighting Game Championship in progress now (top 16):

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2015/...dakou-tonpy-shirou-dark-jiewa-chuan-and-more/

Both are Capcom Pro Tour events

Catching up with the matches now.

I love Valmaster's Chun but Luffy is just a step ahead of all the French players.

Last edited:
Juri prob the only original SF4 char that will make it thru dlc. Abel was too boring, Fuerte too trolly, Rufus too Rufus-y, Viper been in other games already, Gouken was meh, and Seth was Gill Jr.

Back
Top Bottom