STREET FIGHTER

Who knows :lol:

Just seen they have a team for Dota and a smash and MK player.

I don't know what the end game is tbh.

And he also has that air SPD as well so he's always protecting them Russian skies
laugh.gif

Well done Capcom
pimp.gif

Agree with the thoughts on Karin and Rashid as well. Can't wait to see more high level play. I think there's going to be a ton of Karin players because of her damage.
I saw that too.
nthat.gif
 They've done a great job giving Gief better tools.

Can't wait to check out SCR.

I thought they were done with full circle inputs? Hmm. Either way, his move set looks solid. I wonder if he still has that jumping head butt. Man, that move racked up the stun. I see they took away his green hand too.

If he had green hand still he'd be even more scary.
I don't see the big deal about Alex, I thought he was OK at best. I enjoyed the tatsunoku version better

Looking forward to seeing more about the story. Apparently it's been reserved for PSX in December. A good story mode well help it sell more.

Also, It's begun. People waste no time.
Laura Cosplay

Looking forward to seeing more about the story. Apparently it's been reserved for PSX in December. A good story mode well help it sell more.

Also, It's begun. People waste no time.
Laura Cosplay
aint even mad at that cosplay 

If he had green hand still he'd be even more scary.
I don't see the big deal about Alex, I thought he was OK at best. I enjoyed the tatsunoku version better

The Alex hype makes no sense to me also. Average character with a okay move set that got destroyed by Chun,but if Urien shows up I'm fine with it. Give me some reflector mix up's and I'd be a fan again. :D

Last edited:
Finished watching some matches online.
The thing I'm noticing is the apprehension to use meter or V-Trigger during matches.
Like one commentator said, I think people are still trying to play 4 in SFV..
I think this game was design to go all out and brawl since all these mechanics have been introduced. I'm noticing less poke moves and footsies integrated with each character. I mean I know they are still there but I really think Capcom wanted to amp up the action during matches instead of strategy.
Granted this is just location test, etc and people still have to get out of that mind set we have had for what almost 8 years now[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]
I don't know, just thinking out loud.

Last edited:
The thing I'm noticing is the apprehension to use meter or V-Trigger during matches.
I think this game was design to go all out and brawl since all these mechanics have been introduced. I'm noticing less poke moves and footsies integrated with each character. I mean I know they are still there but I really think Capcom wanted to amp up the action during matches instead of strategy.
Granted this is just location test, etc and people still have to get out of that mind set we have had for what almost 8 years now[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128518[/emoji]

this must be what they meant by more user friendly game.
newbs like myself like to go out there and just fight...

always made me sick playing pros and their doing the dancing around and poking..

im sure they'll have their opportunity to be great but I Want to play and have a chance at winning

I agree on the V-Trigger activation. The bar empties after the round so why not use it. I think some people try to combo into it FADC style but even still, to take a cue from Marvel 3, vever die without activating X-factor. The same should apply for V-triggers. I think once it's out we'll see more people get used to it.

Some high level play from some top players. Rashid in the right hands may be a problem.

Last edited:
I saw on EH that Gief can combo into his SPD possibly due to hit stun, smh. He was able to do it in SF2 but they got rid of it when they created the whiff animation.

Can't wait to try the second round of beta.

Nope, I was already in bed when i found out, but i chromecasted twitch to the tv and watched for a few minutes.  Max had 7k on his channel last night, Infiltration had ~2k, Gootecks had ~800.

FARK when does the beta last till? Been in SF for the past week and don't get home until next weekend. Hope I have enough time.

Back
Top Bottom