STREET FIGHTER

Combofiend at IGN showing off Dhalsim, Rashid and Zangief.

I know Arturo and F Champ said Dhalsim was bad but I honestly think they were trying to play him like in SF4.
He's much better in the air and I didn't even know his V trigger causes damage on startup and you could super in the air.

Combofiend at IGN showing off Dhalsim, Rashid and Zangief.

I know Arturo and F Champ said Dhalsim was bad but I honestly think they were trying to play him like in SF4.
He's much better in the air and I didn't even know his V trigger causes damage on startup and you could super in the air.

Yeah, I think Art and Champ will adjust. He does lack those buttons that harass in the just outside of midrange area but when you go into his V-trigger, he gains that ability. He has many tools that he didn't have before though. His forward fierce doesn't trade with fireballs anymore, he's got a GREAT back throw, that Yoga freeze is nasty plus you can push buttons out of it and he has some really good anti-airs. I think they'll figure him out more and more but I think Sim is solid. It's a little early for them to be calling him bad.

Yea, completely agree, way too early.

I think high level play of this Dhalsim will be really fun to watch.

Funniest SF4 vid I've seen. I watch it every time I want a laugh. Many of you have probably seen this before.

LMAOOOO I REMEMBER THIS

And online Tony murking marn at West coast war zone 3

Can't forget Sandford and aqua silk. When aqua said he was gonna expose Sanford. Sanford killed his career

Last edited:
Poongko definitely did his homework on that match. Nemp has to many setups but he stuffed all his mobility.
The machine at his finest.

Funniest SF4 vid I've seen. I watch it every time I want a laugh. Many of you have probably seen this before.

:lol:

I love crowd monster vids

This dude was yelling throughout top 8 :lol:

Last edited:
LL

Will be buying the day one edition

...I never paired up spiderman and doom but hidden missiles is the cheesiest assist in the game

Will be buying the day one edition

...I never paired up spiderman and doom but hidden missiles is the cheesiest assist in the game
I believe the steelbook one is only confirmed for Europe as of now, but the US will be getting the big Collector's Edition with the Ryu statue.

Definitely going digital with me and my bro gamesharing. :pimp:  

but also... never seen that spidey vid. :lol: SEE YA LATER

Last edited:
The day 1 edition might have all the DLC costumes apparently.

Need to see more info but it just got more tempting.

The day 1 edition might have all the DLC costumes apparently.

Need to see more info but it just got more tempting.
Again, if it's only for Europe, it would be mistake from someone from US to buy it because European PSN codes only work for European PS4s.

Everything you need to know about Capcom Cup 2015 at PlayStation Experience

22720296527_9bd8d3809f_b.jpg

As we near the end of 2015 there’s one thing we can all look forward to. No, it’s not the holidays, but Capcom Cup! That’s right, this year’s Capcom Cup will send Ultra Street Fighter IV off in the grandest event possible as 32 of the world’s best meet in San Francisco at PlayStation Experience on 6th December to fight for their piece of the $250,000 prize pool!

Payout
  • 1st: $125,000
  • 2nd: $60,000
  • 3rd: $25,000
  • 4th: $15,000
  • 5th & 6th: $10,000 (each)
  • 7th & 8th: $5,000 (each)
Schedule

• 10:00am — Opening ceremony
  • 10:30am — Round 1 and 2
  • 2:00am — Analyst desk
  • 2:30am — Top 16 to top 8
  • 5:30am — Analyst desk & break
  • 6:30am — Top 8
  • 9:30am — Closing ceremony
The bracket will be double elimination, best two out of three matches up to top 16. From there, all matches will be best three out of five.

With 32 of the world’s best Street Fighter players all under one roof, we expect every single match to be beyond hype. That said, this year we’ll have two streams available for those of you watching from home so that you won’t miss any of the high profile matches going down! We recommend viewers tune into the Capcom Pro Tour site for the ultimate experience as they will be able to follow both streams as well as the Capcom Cup brackets once the action goes live.

Tickets are still on sale, so if you can make it to San Francisco during that time, be sure to come! Remember you’ll need to buy either the two-day pass or the Sunday Only pass in order to watch Capcom Cup.

Needless to say, after this year’s extensive and challenging Capcom Pro Tour season, there will be no disputing that this year’s Capcom Cup champion is the best player in the world!

Last edited:
Is that the last major USFIV tourney?

Hopefully, someone random wins. I gave up on Daigo lol. Great player but just doesn't seem to win the big ones.

Daigo hasn't won a big major in a while. He hasn't been on point to be honest since AE 2012 but his Yun got figured out fast

he won NCR this year and played in a few other tourneys. But since he got qualified, he hardly entered
Mostly see him in those topanga leagues or whatever playing long sets.

Personally I'd like Infiltration to win it all, true road warrior

Daigo hasn't won a big major in a while. He hasn't been on point to be honest since AE 2012 but his Yun got figured out fast

He won Stunfest as well and his match against Momochi, reighning Evo and Capcum cup champ was one of the best I've seen him play and he alsowon Topanaga A-League this year as well which is filled with all the Japanese Gods.

With $125,000 dollars on the line, I think he got a high seed and basically stayed home in Japan to develop tech.

Last edited:
he won NCR this year and played in a few other tourneys. But since he got qualified, he hardly entered
Mostly see him in those topanga leagues or whatever playing long sets.

Personally I'd like Infiltration to win it all, true road warrior

I like infiltration he's a monster and can pretty much play with anyone in the game. He even says he doesn't practice he just watches other people use the characters and mimic

Back
Top Bottom