STREET FIGHTER

Should've just bought my FightPad from the MadCatz website, they already shipping them out.  Amazon not getting it to me until 2/16.

"PS3 controllers authentication option" meaning you dont need joytokey like you need on the beta
for the PS3 stick to work? If so that's dope!

So PS3 sticks are compatible?

yea

dlagveohny3p.png

Last edited:
Its weird, its 2016 and info is still so scattered.

Does SFV have kara throws?

Last edited:
It's about time to wipe off the ps4 I hav a feeling it will come to Xbox eventually

Not with Sony paying for some of the development.
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-will-never-get-a-version-of-street-fighter-5-/1100-6427987/

Oh wow I was really thinking it was Balrog

Alex is first dlc..
Really...
Thought it would be Guile..

sfv-dlc-fighters.jpg

It's probably in this order So Guile next and Balrog after.

Also if other rumour is true which it looks like it then there will be a DLC character every month until September

Last edited:
Can someone explain season passes to me? Its basically paying for all dlc before it comes out (this is for all games im asking for)

Can someone explain season passes to me? Its basically paying for all dlc before it comes out (this is for all games im asking for)
Just stick to the basics dude all the extra characters will just confuse you in taking these Ls

Just stick to the basics dude all the extra characters will just confuse you in taking these Ls

Sub....don't get this game fam.
when i come back from vacation on the 23rd my pc will be complete i'll have this game, and you will get this work.

(ima text you soon)

This season pass is for all 6 DLC characters for the season i.e. the Capcom pro Tour Season which runs from March to December.

Season Passes in general are a way of getting all the post launch DLC content released within the season which is usually within a year of the game releasing.
The incentive is that they're usually cheaper than buying the DLC individually and since it's a collective it's easier for it to be discounted in future.

Last edited:
Damn, shoulda never sold my PS3 stick but times were hard back then. Gonna cop one of the newer ones hopefully when my taxes come back.

That tweet is making it seem like the PS3 stick won't work til next month on an update? Glad I'm on PC and can use joytokey and my PS3 stick.

That tweet is making it seem like the PS3 stick won't work til next month on an update? Glad I'm on PC and can use joytokey and my PS3 stick.

Mark Julio (マークマン)
‏@MarkMan23

Mark Julio (マークマン) Retweeted Street Fighter

We (@MadCatz) are happy to hear & let our existing PS3 FightStick owners know, you can still use your trusty weapon!

Mark Julio (マークマン) added,
Street Fighter @StreetFighter
Additionally, the final version of #StreetFighterV (on PS4) will be compatible with PS3 controllers.

Back
Top Bottom