STREET FIGHTER

Finally, some news tidbits: online battle lobbies will support two players at launch, but eight person lobbies as well as Spectator mode will be patched into the game as part of the March 2016 update. We are happy to officially confirm that legacy PS3 fightsticks will work with Street Fighter V at launch! A big thanks to Lab Zero for making this a possibility.

And one final thing (I promise), some of you may have heard the news that Alex will be available to all Street Fighter V players in March 2016 as well, and I’m happy to re-confirm that news here. At launch, playing through most of the single player content (in fact, just the Character Stories) will give you enough Fight Money to get Alex for free! We’ll have more information to share on Alex and the other post launch characters soon, so stay tuned.

Last edited:
You can unlock every character with fight money (In game money) which you get from playing the game.

Either that or pay with real money.

Ah ok cool. I read the photo you posted wrong. Thought you would have to pay for a character legit a month away from game release.

Ah ok cool. I read the photo you posted wrong. Thought you would have to pay for a character legit a month away from game release.

Yea so basically the game has 16 characters at launch but each month till September apart from June a new character will be released by DLC.
You can either pay for them individually, get the season pass for all 6 characters or unlock them for free in the game using Fight money.

You earn Fight money by playing the game's different modes as well as leveling up your characters and doing daily challenges.

I'm probably going to get the season pass and then save up enough fight money for a year so I'll have enough for whichever character I'll want to get next.

[rule]

Let's take it back to where it all began :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

How this game got a sequel I'll never know but I'm glad it did.

Last edited:
^^
Watched those last night[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
I remember as a kid playing the arcade version and the big buttons.
Doing any special move was random...
It's nice that getting Alex will be "free"...
I know the extra costumes will be the bank hitter though..

Last edited:
Yea so basically the game has 16 characters at launch but each month till September apart from June a new character will be released by DLC.
You can either pay for them individually, get the season pass for all 6 characters or unlock them for free in the game using Fight money.

You earn Fight money by playing the game's different modes as well as leveling up your characters and doing daily challenges.

I'm probably going to get the season pass and then save up enough fight money for a year so I'll have enough for whichever character I'll want to get next.

[rule]

Let's take it back to where it all began :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

How this game got a sequel I'll never know but I'm glad it did.

Speaking of Max, He's currently streaming SF5 VS mode for the full game.

Last edited:
Yea he left Capcom for Sony some time ago then he left Sony to start his own game Rising Thunder

Hopefully when the pro tour kicks off we'll see him on commentary once he's had time with the game.

Hm. I'd cop one if dvd/blu ray movies weren't region locked.

Honestly, it'll probably be cheaper to get one where you are and buy the game separately.
The only difference is the US don't have the 1TB consoles but even then it's easy to buy a bigger hard drive and replace the stock one.

There's also some Japanese ones but they are Sony Store exclusive so they'll be even harder to get but they're normal ones with different face plates.
item36.jpg

Last edited:
Street Fighter V Launch Event: Lupe Fiasco VS Daigo Umehara

Hey everyone!

We are just a few days away from the launch of Street Fighter V on February 16th! To commemorate the launch, we have decided to throw a FREE special launch party at the Folsom Street Foundry on Monday, February 15th.

You may have seen this exchange on twitter the past week or so:

twitter.com/lupefiasco/status/6924148184...

That’s right! World famous hip-hop artist, Lupe Fiasco has agreed to participate in an exhibition with fighting game legend, Daigo Umehara, and it will be going down at the launch party on February 15th! Details as follows:

Street Fighter V Launch Event

Address: 1425 Folsom St, San Francisco, CA 94103

Live stream: twitch.tv/twitch (stream runs from 5:00PM – 8:15PM)

5:00PM – 9:00 PM

VIP and Press Admission Only

6:00PM~7:45PM

Undercard Exhibitions

7:45PM – 8:15PM

Lupe VS Daigo Exhibition

9:00PM – Midnight

General Admission
http://www.capcom-unity.com/combofi...r-v-launch-event-lupe-fiasco-vs-daigo-umehara

:lol:
Can't believe this is happening.

Back Story

Daigo's reply

Savage :lol:

Last edited:
Honestly, it'll probably be cheaper to get one where you are and buy the game separately.
The only difference is the US don't have the 1TB consoles but even then it's easy to buy a bigger hard drive and replace the stock one.

Yea you're right. I'm just really hype to get this.

Lupe is trash. He plays casuals and he's trying to play arguably the greatest SF player ever. He just wants the notoriety.

Him saying it was hard to beat Blanka in SF2 in "Gold Watch" was EVERYTHING to me when "The Cool" first came out though. I felt like it was only me 12 other people in the world playing street fighter when that song came out :lol:

Back
Top Bottom