STREET FIGHTER

They basically rushed the game for the tourney season quickly approaching ( Final Round in ATL) and the Capcom Cup.
If there was no EVO/Capcom Cup events this game would come out in 2 more months or so. It's unfinished for sure, if I
didn't grow up playing SF and understanding the basic structures of fighters I would be extremely salty.

What I don't understand is the issues with servers and online play. Countless times people have expressed their concerns
with online play, and Capcom gives us crap servers. And why was the beta online play so smooth, and the release terrible?
What's the point of have a beta when it actually doesn't address the issues at hand..:lol:

I can def see alot of the Japanese players picking Nash.

Infiltration was cleaning house with him on the beta. One of the best V triggers and supers.

Ken is underrated though.

Last edited:
Lol foreal you guys do sound like snitches. It's a wicked game. Dude with game still in the package sounds like a hype beast. Either open it and play it man or don't stop depending on other people. If you played SF before , you will enjoy it.

Last edited:
Charlie looks cheesy. His v-trigger in the right hands in a easy 30% damage. I was thinking about picking him up but I think everyone will be playing him buy the time I get on plus I want to save my sonic boom troll game for the flat top gawd Guile. I'll still probably play Charlie though a little.

Will main Ryu and Karen. Ken and Rahid will be secondary but I'm itching to play Balrog

The game will smoothen out over time. Y'all sound like b*tches :smh: :lol:

So much passion. Immediately resorting to name calling over a videogame you had no creative role in. I always welcome a person who shows off their love of blind consumerism and level of intellect off the bat. I did not know having an opposing opinion was sacrosanct here.
My intention was to point out how unfinished this game is. Not to upset anyone. You cant give a product great reviews on nostalgia and "promises". Once again, the fight mechanics are great. They're just arent many ways to experience it.
Anyway guys, enjoy the game!

Last edited:
Why are yall so upset like this is new? I'm pretty sure yall played SF for a very long time. They've ALWAYS lacked content.

Why are yall so upset like this is new? I'm pretty sure yall played SF for a very long time. They've ALWAYS lacked content.

This is "Next Gen" though. For buying a system with better CPU than the previous generation of systems, games should have more content. Right now Capcom/Sony is just milking the Street Fighter franchise.

This is "Next Gen" though. For buying a system with better CPU than the previous generation of systems, games should have more content. Right now Capcom/Sony is just milking the Street Fighter franchise.

More content is on the way though.

Last edited:
capcom has old fashion ideas for its fighters

with sf4 they were releasing new editions every month it seemed

now they're tryna roll out the editions digitally instead of physically but there isn't enough game initially hearing from others (haven't played it yet)

I want it but I don't see myself playing against many people locally or online

the game looks great tho

The only thing I feel like the game is lacking right now is an arcade mode. I want to be able to play against the cpu but you can't unless it's in story mode

More content is on the way though.

Yea but they're going to charge you for them DLCs.

SF5 release botch wouldn't have happened if it were on Xbox. :lol:

Last edited:
Yea but they're going to charge you for them DLCs.

SF5 release botch wouldn't have happened if it were on Xbox. :lol:
All DLC is free and earnable in game though, but there is still the option of buying it (characters mostly) to avoid the Fight Money grind. That was one of Capcom's main selling points. :lol:

Last edited:
playing with a DS4 is for the birds b :x :smh: . I getting my *** kicked. That TES+ is copped once my income tax comes in.

Last edited:
What's the season pass for?
Season pass is for those who dont want to grind the fight money needed to unlock the content. It's totally optional.

I think he was asking what the season pass is for if all the DLC's were going to be free.

My assumption is characters. This game should have been more complete with characters, like MK10, it had almost double the characters than the current character selection in SF5.

Last edited:
Alright, i need Laura's alternate costume. Hot Dayum. :smh:
On a side note, how did this game keep it's rating with a costume like that in game, yet was gonna go up to Mature for R.Mika's booty slap animation? :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom