STREET FIGHTER

:evil: I was there last year E3.
That cammy was one of the reasons i pretty much stayed in the capcom booth :wink:

cc8d4527d04ff8727f6ed5befe31be09.jpg

First week was server problems but now it's just obvious when you see KO then disconnected after a match with no lag and full bars.
ken at 13 :smh:

I dunno about tiers in this game. Every character in the right hands is dangerous.
Zangief is last but Snake Eyes was tearing through guys in WNF and grand finals was Zangief vs Ken.

I wonder what Europe and Japan think

Ok now I'm pretty upset. Why the hell can I still not log in??? The log in option is greyed out, it's been like 2 weeks and still none of my matches count. Is there anyone that I can direct comments to at sf?

And why the hell this thing still taking 10 mins to find opponents

Last edited:
Now that things have settled I'm finally getting wins. Still ranked some stupid number but I went on a 6 win streak and it felt good.

Matches are coming fast for me too.

Here's one. Nothing special compared to some of you guys.

Stick is pretty great when you get used to where all the buttons are.
I'm still having problems with the critical arts though. The QCF x2 motion never comes out first time for me.

Last edited:
Rasheed is beast. Started playing online for the first time today and within the first half hour I went on a 5 game win streak with him in ranked match.

Probably not the place for this, but FChamp v KBR on Marvel first-to-15.  So much disrespect.  
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I want a stick but don't know if it's worth it. I know some guys that beast on controller, like that guy tampa_bison. But I just feel like the layout of the controller isn't good for consistently hitting combos or even v-trigger for that matter.

Probably not the place for this, but FChamp v KBR on Marvel first-to-15.  So much disrespect.  :x :x :x  
I've only seen a gif of the pop off.
Need to see the whole thing but it's FChamp. No surprise there. Dude loves to be the villain.

I want a stick but don't know if it's worth it. I know some guys that beast on controller, like that guy tampa_bison. But I just feel like the layout of the controller isn't good for consistently hitting combos or even v-trigger for that matter.

Work your way up to stick. If DS4 isn't woring then get one of thouse MadCatz or Hori fight sticks then if they don't work then get stick.

That way you won't waste money if you can play with one of those pads.

Last edited:
Fchamp woulda had to catch that fade...
My dude Kbrad commentary [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Fchamp woulda had to catch that fade...
My dude Kbrad commentary [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

LMAO! Dude has been waiting for KBR since EVO. KBR has been running though. FChamp has called him a fraud and all. KBR stayed showing up to tornuments and not entering them, lol. Either way, he didn't deserve that type of disrespect. I LOVE FChamp though!

FChamp vs Wolfkrone SF5 FT10 for $500 at Final Round 19 in March. Should be an entertaining set or a complete wash.

Last edited:
YOO! KBR just beat FChamp in the Grand Finals for marvel today... talk about karma.

KBR wins Evo 2015.
Top Marvel players say it was a fluke, calls him a fraud.
Fchamp goes on stream,

Then this weekend happens, FChamp wins the money match 15-10 while being a scumbag and what not. Taunts a lot.
Today, justice/karma is served with Fchamp losing.

Last edited:
KBR wins Evo 2015.
Top Marvel players say it was a fluke, calls him a fraud.
Fchamp goes on stream,

Then this weekend happens, FChamp wins the money match 15-10 while being a scumbag and what not. Taunts a lot.
Today, justice/karma is served with Fchamp losing.

Bet. Just watched this too for more background

Back
Top Bottom