STREET FIGHTER

Might go ahead and buy the season pass tonight. Bought Akuma with fight money. Feel like Ed looks fun and there's Kolin and 3 more characters on top of that. Anyone who purchased the Thailand stage before they took it down know if was able to be purchased with fight money?

lol im just going in with prior SF knowledge aka button masshing im like 4-2 right now though in casual

I think we will see more of him than Kolin because of how easy the special moves are.

For those who enjoy excellent adventures and non capcom games.
Can't wait for this to drop.

[rule]

Last edited:
Man i cant even watch the current episodes of Excellent Adventures with Marn on there, dude is a horrible guest.

Can't remember the last time I saw one of those episodes. It's funny that at the time I stopped playing sf4 for mvc3 but somehow still watched an episode or so. Now I don't know if it's that I'm not a fan of their personalities, or the current state of sfv but I'm not really checking for them.

im_ready_game_of_thrones.gif

Can't remember the last time I saw one of those episodes. It's funny that at the time I stopped playing sf4 for mvc3 but somehow still watched an episode or so. Now I don't know if it's that I'm not a fan of their personalities, or the current state of sfv but I'm not really checking for them.

I'm wondering who they'll have for MvC infinite. Could be Mike Ross and Tasty Steve.

The quality of the show hasn't dropped for me though so if you enjoyed it before, you'll enjoy it now IMO.

Tasty Steve and Ross are too similar. I'd enjoy it but it wouldn't be balanced.

I'm wondering who they'll have for MvC infinite. Could be Mike Ross and Tasty Steve.

The quality of the show hasn't dropped for me though so if you enjoyed it before, you'll enjoy it now IMO.
 I could see that combo working for Marvel.

I love EA, but these Marn episodes aren't good at all. I think Marn is cool on his own...sometimes...but his awkwardness and weird responses really made the show awful to watch. They need to get better guest going forward or just keep it with Gooteks and Ross.

Anyone watch Ultra Chen? I think that's a damn good show too.  

Last edited:
Super SF2 is so slow. Best SF games in no order are Alpha 2 & 3, Third Strike, and super turbo. Not an SF per se, but CvS2 is my favorite capcom fighter.

CVS2 is also my favorite street fighter. Or better yet Capcom fighting game. :rolleyes
Used to work dudes with my K groove at my local arcade.

Back
Top Bottom