STREET FIGHTER

But it's desk. He does the impossible ****. 
laugh.gif

I just watched that Desk combo vid. Lol damn. That shield slash 100% combo is insane lol.

MVC:I is at CEO so we should see some more gameplay now that E3 is done :smokin

Been following the reaction to the game and the pros are loving it.

MVC:I is at CEO so we should see some more gameplay now that E3 is done :smokin

Been following the reaction to the game and the pros are loving it.

I'm just sitting back waiting for everyone to change their opinion especially once we see Spider-Man and Monster Hunter footage

I'm just sitting back waiting for everyone to change their opinion especially once we see Spider-Man and Monster Hunter footage

Honestly, I thought that would change when we saw the breakdown videos from Max and other impressions from pros but everyone's still saying it looks like a mobile game, it's dumb down and they're all shills.

Reviews of the final game is the last hope but I won't be surprised if it's another SFV where only the hardcore guys play it.

Honestly, I thought that would change when we saw the breakdown videos from Max and other impressions from pros but everyone's still saying it looks like a mobile game, it's dumb down and they're all shills.

Reviews of the final game is the last hope but I won't be surprised if it's another SFV where only the hardcore guys play it.

I'm actually expecting the review for the game to be underwhelming but the exchange system for the game is what has me so sure that people will not only come around but be extremely hyped once the game begins being played on the tournament circuit. So many options and possibilities with different team combinations and we haven't even seen all the launch characters yet let alone the DLC coming.

Oh yea, for the tournament scene, it will do well but for the casual players and reviewers who are in it for the roster and story mode then yea, I don't expect reviews to do well on those aspects.

More from the demo

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

What a mixup :lol:

[rule]

Saw this Alpha 2 art updated for SFV

Last edited:
That mixup was ******* insane :wow:

I'm definitely gravitating toward the time gem because it seems like you can set up an infinite string when you activate the infinity surge. If you start tagging your partner into the string :wow: :wow:

That Alpha 2 cover art brings back memories. The mid 90's was the greatest time to be a gamer I swear.

Jwong vs F champ

Yo time stone is ridiculous :lol:

Another link with a Strider Morrigan team doing work. Vajra attack into tag is so cheap and Morrigan with the Space gym is also cheap :lol:
You have to stay in the box and eat her sister sister fireballs and mixups.

Last edited:
I don't know if anyone watched RB proving grounds this weekend, but I OCV'd 2 teams by myself lol. NorCal, Vancouver, Chicago (beat two of their guys including brianF, but lost to coolkid) and killed Alex Myers and commander Jesse from SoCal. The event was legit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom