STREET FIGHTER

Is that not on PSN?

I'm just not a fan of ROM collections anymore unless, it's a special package like the SF Anniversary or the Alpha collection.

I haven't played any of the new RE games. Did the last DMC use the RE engine as well?

Oh. I thought they re-released it on PS4. But (banned word) Xbox users can play it?

Gotta be honest. I hope this isn't exclusive to PS5 (it probably is). I want cross play and maximum player count.

You can only play marvel 2 on Xbox or ps if you bought the game when it original released before it was delisted. Marvel 2 and Jojo are the only reasons I have my PS3 hooked up. The physical copies that released where just a box with a download voucher inside no disk.

nope, we're still waiting for a proper ps4 re-release and I don't have an XBOX so I'm not sure tbh :lol:

What about Steam? Let me look. Didn't really realize they don't have MVC2 on there. Ouch.

Glad I still have it on Dreamcast lol.

I just worry about how much more life my 360 has. It's nice having access to games not on newer consoles, but it's bound to either melt or blow up eventually.

I just worry about how much more life my 360 has. It's nice having access to games not on newer consoles, but it's bound to either melt or blow up eventually.

My older consoles (Genesis, N64, Dreamcast) still work but newer tech is not made to last because comapnies want you to buy the latest model.

My 360 Elite disc drive is not reading disks but I think it's just a dusty/dirty optical lense.

Your Dreamcast still works? That laser has to go at some point?

Do they have PC emulation? With improvements like PCSX?

I still have all my Dreamcast disks. And Saturn.

Wasn’t on my way out of Gold and started getting clapped :lol:

This year though :pimp:

Got the Steam Deck on the way and can’t wait to play on the go

41CB2119-3DB4-4169-9123-A7E3ED800CDE.jpeg

for some reason the gameplay reminds me of the EX series…

def looks like theyre trying to attract the younger generation of gamers too w the new characters

Looks like there’s an open world component.

Hopefully, they include the story mode and a new plot to engage the fans. Forgot about RE engine. Want to see a fighter use UE5. Hopefully this is PC as well.

Back
Top Bottom