STREET FIGHTER

Chun looking thicc.
Possible roster leaked also based on official Capcom images.
Cammy / Guile on the arcade machines.

^they tryna hook kids and casuals.

Apparently, for casuals there isnt enough one player content on sf games and beginners want no parts of online play for obvious reasons. Lol

They’re tryna give them other options but sf aint 2k bruh.

Let the lames buy the next mk.

I’m 100% sold on sf6 already. I’m just hoping at least two of the new characters fit my play style.
If I’m nitpicking I hope the soundtrack is like a sequel to the third strike soundtrack or we get to use our own music in game.

Looks decent. My expectations were really low though, so that definitely helps how I feel.

I think they're doing a World Tour Mode like what Street Fighter Alpha 3 had on consoles.

There's no way they mess this launch up like they did for Street Fighter 5, I don't think. I hear SF5 is a pretty good game now. Too bad I stopped caring years ago.

Welp, full roster and designs has leaked.

SF6-Leak_06-03-22_001.jpg

SF6-Leak_06-03-22_002.jpg

SF6-Leak_06-03-22_003.jpg

Welp, full roster and designs has leaked.

SF6-Leak_06-03-22_001.jpg
i use ken….and ima sucker for all the old sf outfits/skins (sf1-alpha3)…

but kens outfit/skin looks nice in 6…

tekken tag (maybe tekken 3) i think also had that open world fighter mode…it was pretty fun

Akuma, yes. Chun, yes. New Chinese chick better not be a female FANG.

Hopefully the Shadaloo squad comes later.

Here's more leaks in the spoiler! All I want in this game is Hugo, Birdie and T-Hawk! My guy Dee Jay is already in! YES!

At this point, I think Capcom is leaking things on purpose to continue to capture hype and big interest! I personally love the leaks and if they ARE doing this on purpose, I think it's a genius move! I'm sure they have so much in the tuck it crazy. They MUST have learned a HUGE lesson from the SFV launch.

Not like there’s a flag…that identifies the country of Jamaica. Or that Blanka is from Brazil…and has his country’s flag…

Sean it is

Back
Top Bottom