STREET FIGHTER

Originally Posted by thenkotb

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Bumping this thread, any tourney's going on soon?
lets get another one going.
pimp.gif

Xbox 360 though 
nerd.gif

also can anyone recommend this?
170374-stick.jpg

I'm really on the fence about picking it up, but it's an awesome price and some of the review say it's good

^the prices on the TE sticks have fallen a bit, and you can usually find DEALS on them. i'd look around for one of those before getting a SE, unless you're planning on swapping out the buttons/stick on that SE. that stuff will run you another ~30 bucks.

there's still matches to be played from the first round of tourneys we had.
laugh.gif
i don't think the ps3 one even reached a top 4.

i'm cool off setting up another tourney because they don't get finished. i'll help out with editing the title/first page and stuff if one of you guys want to try setting something up though. maybe we can try setting up a 3v3 team tournament or something.

we should def get a NT lobby going one of these nights.

sidenote- i've been using zangief since day 1 in vanilla, and i still can't do his bnb.
30t6p3b.gif

Xbox 360 though 
nerd.gif

also can anyone recommend this?
170374-stick.jpg

I'm really on the fence about picking it up, but it's an awesome price and some of the review say it's good
buy it and buy the sanwa parts to mod it to make like a tournament edition for cheap 

Originally Posted by jae oh en

^the prices on the TE sticks have fallen a bit, and you can usually find DEALS on them. i'd look around for one of those before getting a SE, unless you're planning on swapping out the buttons/stick on that SE. that stuff will run you another ~30 bucks.

laugh.gif

i'm cool off setting up another tourney because they don't get finished. i'll help out with editing the title/first page and stuff if one of you guys want to try setting something up though. maybe we can try setting up a 3v3 team tournament or something.

sidenote- i've been using zangief since day 1 in vanilla, and i still can't do his bnb.
30t6p3b.gif
The 360 one got finished
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
i think there were too many people in the tourney last time and it made it hard to manage and get fights going.. how about and 8 man tourney this time?

Puling the trigger, gonna pick up the fightstick and mod it with sanwa parts, how hards the modding process?

^ easy, shouldn't take you more than 10-15 minutes.

i think there were too many people in the tourney last time and it made it hard to manage and get fights going.. how about and 8 man tourney this time?
cool, that'll be easier. first 8 for xbox 360 are in. same format as last time.

I guess you can also consider this a list for people that still play, and would like invites to the eventual NT endless lobbies.

# - NT SN - GAMERTAG - TIME ZONE/AREA
1- jae oh en - jae 0h en (the 0 is a zero) - Northern California
2-

yeah doubt we'll even get 8 
laugh.gif

1) thenkotb - hotpantsp00p00 - chicago

^ easy, shouldn't take you more than 10-15 minutes.

cool, that'll be easier. first 8 for xbox 360 are in. same format as last time.

I guess you can also consider this a list for people that still play, and would like invites to the eventual NT endless lobbies.

2-TennHouse2 - Flash House - Texas

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

nerd.gif

3- VeryAnalytical85-sy7158-California

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

3-ErickM713- xX0v3k1llaXx -?
4-VeryAnalytical85- sy7158 -Cali

going to try to get on in a little bit.

anyone trying to get an endless lobby going on 360?

i am, anyone else down?
i forgot i had this game and just started playing it again like 20 mins ago.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom