STREET FIGHTER

Originally Posted by The Minister

Originally Posted by TheHavik

scrubs.....

"U MAD?"

edit i also got the game for ps3 psn is robg_va-703
capcom_street_fighter_16245.jpg

"Come at me bro"

Ill be on around 11 central if anybody wants to run some games.

GT: Chicago Bully88

I got Super a few days ago on sale for like $12...

I mostly play Halo Reach, but if you guys add me GT: Never Had Much I'll play.

Or if there is a list of people still on this that plays just list your gamertag and I'll add you guys.

I'm mos def hitting up Evo again. Tennhouse you hitting up West coast warzone this weekend? if so good luck

Originally Posted by SamB

I'm mos def hitting up Evo again. Tennhouse you hitting up West coast warzone this weekend? if so good luck

yea same here...and naw Texas Bar Fights in Dallas

yea right now theres one about an hour away and there in talks of getting a cabinet here in our city

you'll be happy jae Geif's a beast

word. a school near me is supposed to get AE any day now apparently.

i'm looking forward to AE gief since exGH combos leading to knockdowns were never a huge part of how i played. looks like they buffed the parts of his game that i depend on most.
pimp.gif

you sticking with blanka for AE? sounds like blanka balls got nerfed pretty bad.

and i got high hopes for mvc3 even though i'll probably suck at it. hope the netcode is better than SF4s at least. and AE better be close to free when it drops for consoles.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

word. a school near me is supposed to get AE any day now apparently.

i'm looking forward to AE gief since exGH combos leading to knockdowns were never a huge part of how i played. looks like they buffed the parts of his game that i depend on most.
pimp.gif

you sticking with blanka for AE? sounds like blanka balls got nerfed pretty bad.

and i got high hopes for mvc3 even though i'll probably suck at it. hope the netcode is better than SF4s at least. and AE better be close to free when it drops for consoles.

catching a person who does constant wakeup crossovers with the Siberian Blizzard to end a match, is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO satisfying....lol

after playing damn near everyone on nt I have concluded ning is the best player. dude whoops that $%@ everytime.

<-worst player on nt.

Spoiler [+]
still better than daaznfella though.

7d91574c68d62d1d71105b9b1df4d3097364cd0.jpg
pimp.gif

jae i hate your gieff ahhhhhhhh
you def beat me 10 times in row one night, cody wake up game is sooo doodoo smh.

flash house blanka balls pretty much suck now, i played against one in chinatown fair in ny. so free on block.

-sneakgame718 aka cody player.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

<-worst player on nt.

Spoiler [+]
still better than daaznfella though.

7d91574c68d62d1d71105b9b1df4d3097364cd0.jpg
pimp.gif
not having played in a few months I think its me
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

not having played in a few months I think its me
frown.gif
This. but I'm back to play in the next Tourney/endless, add me GT: Mvrio, Bay Area

# - NT SN - GAMERTAG - TIME ZONE/AREA
1- jae oh en - jae 0h en (the 0 is a zero) - Northern California
2-TennHouse2 - Flash House - Texas
3-ErickM713- xX0v3k1llaXx -?
4-VeryAnalytical85- sy7158 -Cali
5-sevit86 - bufadegato - chicago
6. Minister?
7. AllJay?
8. M4rioL- Mvrio, Bay Area

Start the Bracket!!!!! bracket making goes to you jae 
laugh.gif

Back