STREET FIGHTER

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Haven't kept up with SF since vanilla, but what happened since these other releases... did they nerf all of the popular characters?

I don't see any Ryu's or Sagat's.

this is a interesting grandfinals man. eitherway congrats to latif for eliminating diago and poongko

wow the stream has 1.1 million views
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Damn my man beat Tokido, Daigo, and Poongko. Woulda been nice to see him win but that's how it goes sometimes.

Damn Latiff
30t6p3b.gif
I thought he was gonna win sure. In my eyes, he is the evo champ. I can't recall the last time I ever watched something as exciting as this. this was my 1st time watching evo live and I enjoyed every second of it. it was straight madness  from beginning to end. this should be on TV. can't wait for next year's evo.

Was gonna post this earlier but was just to lazy/drunk but in the morning before the AE top AE we were doing a money match room and latif was getting bodied by starman (French Fri long player) so in the finals I knew he had no chance, I don't think he knows the matchup very well

That grand finals was kinda disappointing .
Poongko's Seth made me hate the character more ......i didnt know he had that mix up potential
imagine playing if the computer seth was like that

No sagats
grin.gif

Originally Posted by jae oh en

for real. 70k is wild.

shoutouts to markman getting an award on stream.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Thanks homie!

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by JordanF1end

thank god adam sessler isnt doing commentary this year.

Sessler was turrible.  Markman reppin NT on the podium right not receiving the chants
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They need to get Chris Hu and Yipes to commentate, they're hilarious. 

Thanks
wink.gif

Originally Posted by MarkMan23

Originally Posted by jae oh en

for real. 70k is wild.

shoutouts to markman getting an award on stream.

Thanks homie!

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by JordanF1end

thank god adam sessler isnt doing commentary this year.

Sessler was turrible.  Markman reppin NT on the podium right not receiving the chants
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They need to get Chris Hu and Yipes to commentate, they're hilarious. 

Thanks
wink.gif
yeah, good job man.. too bad EVO is only once a year... would've loved to see it more than once.. cause big tournaments are always freaking awesome!!!

Here's a little evo 2k11 recap. Including AE top 8 matches, combo vids, and after hours suite matches. posting vids on NT is a pain, so just going to do this the best i can.
laugh.gif

Vanilla Was Awesome combo vid by desk.

here's some highlights from top 8.

latif (cviper) from the US taking out tokido, daigo, and poonkgo in top8 on his way to grand finals.

Back
Top Bottom