STREET FIGHTER

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Here's a rumor list for Capcom's fighting game announcements for the tokyo game show that starts this week. someone posted it on eventhubs.

- Street Fighter x Tekken Reveals: Rolento, Zangief, Heihachi, Lili (Everyone probably knows this already). Demo of new build on show floor.
- Street Fighter x Tekken announced for PC and as a Wii U launch window title. 360/PC versions will have an exclusive character (like Cole is for PS3/Vita), as will the Wii U version. The characters themselves will not be specified.
- SSF4AE 2012 officially named Super Street Fighter IV Upper (at least in Japan). Adds Hugo and Poison and will still be free for owners of SSF4AE. Demo of new build on show floor, includes Hugo and Poison. Announcement that this is definitely the final version of SF4, as the team is going to start a new project shortly.
- UMvC3: Rest of new characters get reveal trailers. Demo build with every character on show floor.
- Mega Man Legends 3: Announcement that due to fan feedback, development will restart in November.
- Mega Man 6, 7, X2, X3 and Mega Man 64 announced for Wii Virtual Console. Mega Man 2 and 3 (GB), as well as Mega Man 1, 2 and 3 (NES) announced for 3DS Virtual Console.
- Mega Man 8, Mega Man Legends, Mega Man Legends 2 and The Misadventures of Tron Bonne announced for PSone Classics.
- Vampire Savior: Online Edition announced for PSN. HD remastering ala 3SO with GGPO online. Demo on show floor.
- Marvel vs Capcom Collection announced for PSN. Includes X-Men VS Street Fighter, Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter and Marvel vs Capcom. No remastering, but will include GGPO online play. No demo.
- Trailers, release dates and demos of most every game you already know about (DMC, MH, RE, etc)

don't know how legit it is, but it sounds pretty believable. and it's already shooting 100% with the sfxtekken reveals. i hope they also call it Upper out here instead of AE ver. 2012
30t6p3b.gif
A fairly heavy announcement list if true.

I'm already buggin' out over the latest SFxT trailer.

i guess the rumor list is 1/3 now.

umvc3 on vita. that's pretty sick.

looks like they're putting so much more care is going into all the new fighting games.
29m0ffn.png

Who the hell is Poison? They need to add more characters to SSF4.

Rumor has it that the new project Capcom is working on will be a new Darkstalkers game. I'm just waiting for RE5 and SF5 at this point. Just a tad bit excited for SFxT.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Here's a rumor list for Capcom's fighting game announcements for the tokyo game show that starts this week. someone posted it on eventhubs.

- Street Fighter x Tekken Reveals: Rolento, Zangief, Heihachi, Lili (Everyone probably knows this already). Demo of new build on show floor.
- Street Fighter x Tekken announced for PC and as a Wii U launch window title. 360/PC versions will have an exclusive character (like Cole is for PS3/Vita), as will the Wii U version. The characters themselves will not be specified.
- SSF4AE 2012 officially named Super Street Fighter IV Upper (at least in Japan). Adds Hugo and Poison and will still be free for owners of SSF4AE. Demo of new build on show floor, includes Hugo and Poison. Announcement that this is definitely the final version of SF4, as the team is going to start a new project shortly.
- UMvC3: Rest of new characters get reveal trailers. Demo build with every character on show floor.
- Mega Man Legends 3: Announcement that due to fan feedback, development will restart in November.
- Mega Man 6, 7, X2, X3 and Mega Man 64 announced for Wii Virtual Console. Mega Man 2 and 3 (GB), as well as Mega Man 1, 2 and 3 (NES) announced for 3DS Virtual Console.
- Mega Man 8, Mega Man Legends, Mega Man Legends 2 and The Misadventures of Tron Bonne announced for PSone Classics.
- Vampire Savior: Online Edition announced for PSN. HD remastering ala 3SO with GGPO online. Demo on show floor.
- Marvel vs Capcom Collection announced for PSN. Includes X-Men VS Street Fighter, Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter and Marvel vs Capcom. No remastering, but will include GGPO online play. No demo.
- Trailers, release dates and demos of most every game you already know about (DMC, MH, RE, etc)

don't know how legit it is, but it sounds pretty believable. and it's already shooting 100% with the sfxtekken reveals. i hope they also call it Upper out here instead of AE ver. 2012
30t6p3b.gif
the last time something was called upper in japan, we got to call it street fighter alpha 3 max.... 
indifferent.gif
 i woulda also liked it if they called it "Dash" as well
flash house i still hate your damn seth, i tend not to play you cuz i just get womped on....but once i hit that siberian blizzard, it's a moral victory for me lol

played mike ross here at PAX a few weeks ago, lost 3 rounds straight for the set, but i did get the blizzard in there, horrible matchup against sagat with 'gief

and then played combofiend, took his Oni to 5 rounds with my gief, and blew it at the very end. did a lp 360, lp green fist, and he jumped back, and instead of the blizzard, zangief did the damn running bear slam... 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 and then 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 was my exact reaction. combofiend knew whats up too, lol overall those two guys are pretty chill
you play gief now?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

what made you switch to gief? got tired of combos?
laugh.gif

yeah messing up and getting RBG on accident in any situation is a crap one. i make sure i have meter for an ex one if i ever need to ultra. ex RBGs at least have a shot. i feel bad for folks when they try to poke or jump back and it still gets em
laugh.gif
. for the ultra, i try to wait til i see the jump animation start before i hit the buttons. by that time you can sometimes see what they're throwing out and sorta confirm the ultra.

RIP to the tourneys.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

jae oh en wrote:
you play gief now?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

what made you switch to gief? got tired of combos?
laugh.gif

yeah messing up and getting RBG on accident in any situation is a crap one. i make sure i have meter for an ex one if i ever need to ultra. ex RBGs at least have a shot. i feel bad for folks when they try to poke or jump back and it still gets em
laugh.gif
. for the ultra, i try to wait til i see the jump animation start before i hit the buttons. by that time you can sometimes see what they're throwing out and sorta confirm the ultra.

RIP to the tourneys.

got tired of combos indeed, plus FP SPD > LP Green fist > FP SPD shenanigans are hilarious to me...
the RBG i threw out on accident was an EX too, combofiend just lived up to his name and dropped some damage on me. There is this undying satisfaction of landing the SB on people tho. some of my fav ones i've landed would be 

Fei long overhead mk off of a wake up; evil ryu backdash; yun ex lunge punch; the backside of guy's ex tatsu; numerous guile ultra 1s; and a few blanka rainbow balls, amongst a crap load of other possibilities.....however TWo times now i've been flashed kicked out of the SB, i have NO idea what the property of it was, i think i was doing it extremely low, and i was already on the ground when the Flash kick connected

i still play with other characters, but that LP SPD is too damn useful

also super hyped for SFxT, played the build with Poison at PAX...the game was already nuts and so fun, the problem is the combo strings all take off at least a min of 25% of your life off the bat, and for people like myself who double tap FP when doing stuff, you immediately do your launcher attack 
sick.gif
....and the punishment from a blocked launcher is just plain bad, like missing an ultra combo

Daazn- i think ur talking about rob/the ministers seth, the only other character i play other then blanka is honda

And ill be hyped if they add more characters to the new ae

laugh.gif
that whole match was pretty entertaining. i think it was posted a couple pages ago.

haven't been updating the thread at all. kinda lost interest in AE. the new version sounds more fun to play.

Blanka top tier in 2012 thats all i gotta say.....and seeing as im the best blanka in the world that means im gonna win next evo

^when you get interviewed by gootecks afterwards, you better shout out NT.  might help us get the 3 we need to start the tournament.

best blanka in the world
laugh.gif
... got any vids of your Blanka tennhouse?

Anyone going to Canada Cup? Northwest Majors in Seattle is on the same weekend as Canada Cup, way higher chance at winning the Northwest Majors tourney as there won't be many big name players attending it.

someone should start a new thread for v2012. better yet, someone should start a general fighting game thread for all the games. these game specific threads can't survive.

i've moved on to SF2:Champion Edition. game is siiiiiiiick.

Good luck man ill be at work but ill try to check the stream.......and anyone else going to final round in ATL in March? Plan on getting my tickets and hotel soon........and im down for a theread when the update comes out

Originally Posted by The Minister

i doubt it but anyone going to nec in philly? watch out for me on the stream if anyones actually watches it
laugh.gif

how did u do? I didnt get to watch the stream

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by The Minister

i doubt it but anyone going to nec in philly? watch out for me on the stream if anyones actually watches it
laugh.gif

how did u do? I didnt get to watch the stream
Yo rob, I saw you in the crowd on Arturo's rape cam 
laugh.gif
. I've seen your match with Marlinpie on youtube before

sorry for the late responses. yeah i was on arts stream lmao when dieminion came through with the doughnuts drunk as +*!% i was dying. top players were coming in and out of our room all the time. i did poorly i was playing on a Saturn pad that i'm really bad with and choked during team tourney pretty hard. but it was mad fun and had a blast. the new york players were in the room right next to use and the room i stayed in on Sunday smelled like straight weed :lol: i should've went over there :smh:

Back
Top Bottom