STREET FIGHTER

Calls charge characters cheap...

Plays Rose with Soul Satellite ultra :stoneface:
Yea I dont get that.
Crossing up most charge characters ***** them over. With the exception of E. Honda and Balrog, and Balrog has to have meter to do ex. Headbutt on wakeup or he's ****** too.

I main balrog and all I can say is if they made him a regular character instead of a charge

Im coming for souls

Yea I dont get that.
Crossing up most charge characters ***** them over. With the exception of E. Honda and Balrog, and Balrog has to have meter to do ex. Headbutt on wakeup or he's ****** too.

I main balrog and all I can say is if they made him a regular character instead of a charge

Im coming for souls

But my rog is better than yours soooo

Being a Bison main crossing over isn't an option

If you can't control your space at least don't play charge

I'll run you all with my honda tho!lol I retired Vinscant in losers at my first evo in 09, in which he called me a scrub. I immediately went for a money match, that he ducked of course.

I'll run you all with my honda tho!lol I retired Vinscant in losers at my first evo in 09, in which he called me a scrub. I immediately went for a money match, that he ducked of course.

I hate Honda Smh

Anybody here play on Xbox?

I play on Xbox but haven't played SF4 competitively since '11. Disappeared for a while then begun a revival on marvel 3/ Ultimate marvel 3 before retiring. Was hoping capcom did an update to Marvel 3 with 10 new characters like what was rumored before marvel took back the license to make one more run but I bowed out gracefully :frown:

Rarely on but every now and then I try a bless others with the *** whoopin GT: LameKilla CBK

Somebody get on at 6am and play me tommorow while I'm waiting to drive to school :rofl:

You'll be my ninja for life I swear

All requests sent hope y'all ready for my psycho power lol

Na I'm not that great still learning

Planning to finally pick up SF4. Seems a bit daunting at this point to learn the fundamentals, the sheer number of characters this game has as well as establishing my execution. If a VF player but the scene here in NA has been on life support for the past year.

Back
Top Bottom