STREET FIGHTER

Tekken x SF won't happen for the simple fact that street fighter characters have projectiles which would give them an unfair advantage in the Tekken world.

You see how garbage SF x Tekken was...

Not only that but SF is heavily based on jumping cross ups and lows pokes (simplifing it I know). Tekken doesn't use any of that. They'll basically making tekken with just SF skins on people. Basically just make a PC port and have people mod the game

Last edited:
Cross Tek was ok, but I could never understand how to do some of the moves to avoid fireballs when using Tekken characters lol.

SFxT was nice to me I got pass the whole Gem thing and made it work
I had rounds ending in seconds with my M.bison x Sagat team they were a problem

I figured this may be the appropriate place for this. So lately I've been playing ssf2 hd remix with friends and have no idea how to counter the hundred hand slap with Guile especially when I'm backed into a corner. It's just something we play on occasion but still frustrating. :lol:

I figured this may be the appropriate place for this. So lately I've been playing ssf2 hd remix with friends and have no idea how to counter the hundred hand slap with Guile especially when I'm backed into a corner. It's just something we play on occasion but still frustrating.
laugh.gif
You can do a lot, i havent played HD Turbo in a while

correct me if im wrong, anyone

Light Flash Kick

Sweep

down + med kick

far heavy punch

med jab

Supposed to be a V exhibition tomorrow. Hopefully it'll be more exciting than the Combofiend/Mike Ross one from December. Pretty exciting time for fighting gamers.

Daigo vs Gamerbee

Looking good. Ryu moves like a tank though.
Chun-li looking like Morrigan with them fireballs :lol:

Last edited:
I figured this may be the appropriate place for this. So lately I've been playing ssf2 hd remix with friends and have no idea how to counter the hundred hand slap with Guile especially when I'm backed into a corner. It's just something we play on occasion but still frustrating. :lol:

Sonic boom...

Guile is the king of charge characters. He naturally has the advantage over honda

Seriously. If they were going to do that they should have announced it last year.

On another note ive finally copped Ultra. I have no idea what doing lol.

Last edited:
Charlie's character design is pretty cool to me. Now I want Charlie back in a marvel game ;(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom