STREET FIGHTER

I rather have my Darkstalkers characters IN Darkstalkers, or Marvel vs capcom...or puzzle fighter? Yeah I guess a Darkstalkers character would be cool

Seeing Dmitri or Morgan or Felicia would have me sick[emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji]
Just never liked the brothers, could never open them up in 3rd Strike unless I played with Ken or Q.

Haven't played Darkstalkers since 97, but I'd love to see Dmitri and the zombie and Frankenstein characters. I loathe Anakaris though ever since MVC2.

Rolento, Adon, and Birdie :smokin

From watching the streams and videos I can see them nerfing the damage in SFV. Especially for supers. Its ridiculous right now.

From watching the streams and videos I can see them nerfing the damage in SFV. Especially for supers. Its ridiculous right now.

Yea, i think they need to make some tweaks. Some characters were fine but Birdie :lol:

I'm trying to think if it's a big big difference to SFIV though. Dudley, Evil Ryu, Akuma all have some big combos that can take 40% easily.

Let's see when we get our hands on the beta.

Yea, i think they need to make some tweaks. Some characters were fine but Birdie
laugh.gif

I'm trying to think if it's a big big difference to SFIV though. Dudley, Evil Ryu, Akuma all have some big combos that can take 40% easily.

Let's see when we get our hands on the beta.
I love the damage for everyone, but Birdie and Bison are on some other stuff, lol.

I want some SF EX dudes to get some shine

Skullomania

D.Dark

Garuda
D. Dark was so good in the EX games. 

It looks a lot better. Heard combo fiend say that this game requires work to get that comeback

And smart play will get u places

Still not buying a ps4 tho

Back
Top Bottom