" Streets is talkin... "

Got word from a credible source that FootLocker has an HOH in the works in Hyattsville.

My source said that they're shooting for a late July opening...

Discuss.
grin.gif

What? Word? No? $@*? Miracle? Prayers answerd? Wish coming true?.........???

must be the world footlocker in prince georges plaza...

thats the ONLY spot I could think off...

^
That's highly unlikely. An HOH location in a mall. Negative.

More Negative that one will be here, unless there is a nice piece of land in "Hy" that I don't know of.

Wake me up when there is a Grand Opening being sponsored by everyone in the city.
laugh.gif

Hyattsville?

Man...I'd have to call and ask about this one. I mean that would be crazy on so many levels...

I mean I KNOW they would have had to discuss that with several "urea" Urban shops who would have been Lawry....

But hey... Its FTL Who wudda thunk it.

Hyattsville the New HypeBeast Central.

When I first heard this info, I was and still am in disbelief.

Trust, I would not have posted this info if it didn't come from a credible source and was pure tomfoolery.

Just passing the word onto those who may be able to shed more light into this possibility.

grin.gif

replacing that COMP USA that closed across the street from PG PLAZA??

huge space. next to metro center. outside of mall. very visible from the road.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
That's highly unlikely. An HOH location in a mall. Negative.

More Negative that one will be here, unless there is a nice piece of land in "Hy" that I don't know of.

Wake me up when there is a Grand Opening being sponsored by everyone in the city.
laugh.gif

Aren't HoHChi and HoHLa both in malls?

Nothing down that way will be ready by late july. Good try.

Pg plaza is my bet..

Or university park (across the street from pg? Movie theaters)

i heard similar rumblings last month..

FL..PG Plaza..half FL...half HOH...is what they are talking about so far..
we'll see..

Originally Posted by iCan

Nothing down that way will be ready by late july. Good try.

Pg plaza is my bet..

Or university park (across the street from pg? Movie theaters)
Thats what I'm thinking and hoping. Not too far from where I live
smile.gif

Yes this is true but it wont b what yall think. Its going to be inside the mall, Half Footlocker/Half HOH thats all. The footlocker there might have alreadystarted recieving HOH product if not now soon. What Footlocker is doing is combining several FTL with HOH. THere is going to b one in MD (PG PLAZA) and one inNJ so far, more to come...

supposed to open in the fall...didn't get any other details, but at least we will have one soon...wonder how hyped out its gonna b here LOL!

luckily i live in hyattsville and 2min away 4rm p.g. my guesses are that it will be in that circuit city that they made near the station or that office depotthey made in pg..ima hit PG today and ask

Back
Top Bottom