" Streets is talkin... "

pimp.gif
I live in Hyattsville
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CuTBoY

Yes this is true but it wont b what yall think. Its going to be inside the mall, Half Footlocker/Half HOH thats all. The footlocker there might have already started recieving HOH product if not now soon. What Footlocker is doing is combining several FTL with HOH. THere is going to b one in MD (PG PLAZA) and one in NJ so far, more to come...

YESSS sooo true.. THEY are NOT openin an actual HOH store... Just like he said. the FTL will have HOH product in the mix of regular FTL product. and that isCONFIRMED!!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
ohwell.gif

I stop fighting lines and drama at PG Plaza in like 97.

laugh.gif

World Footlocker reloaded.

I'm good.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
ohwell.gif

I stop fighting lines and drama at PG Plaza in like 97.

laugh.gif

World Footlocker reloaded.

I'm good.

laugh.gif
I stopped all together after my last experience with the Icey X's

But I would have loved to get my hands on those Maverick Flightposites....That's something I'd actually go up there for

Yall think they got past releases stashed for the opening of this one?

or maybe, just maybe i'm reeeeaaccccching?
eyes.gif

grin.gif

^

That's highly unlikely. An HOH location in a mall. Negative.

More Negative that one will be here, unless there is a nice piece of land in "Hy" that I don't know of.

Wake me up when there is a Grand Opening being sponsored by everyone in the city.
laugh.gif

isn't HOH chicage in a mall??
nerd.gif
i believe it is.

*EDIT*
or is that NT chicago??

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Psht.....

This is some ole' BULL *#$$....

Never show the town no love...
smh.gif

but whys it gotta be in pg??
frown.gif
shoulda been closer to baltimore. at least arundel mills. pg is FULL of hypebeasts. i found that out the hard way when the cdp6/17 dropped. had me running around the mall at like 6-7 am and came out empty handed. then conveniently and casually strolled into mondawmin at 10 am andcopped with no problem. i've had a certain disdain for cerain releases in pg every since.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

^

That's highly unlikely. An HOH location in a mall. Negative.

More Negative that one will be here, unless there is a nice piece of land in "Hy" that I don't know of.

Wake me up when there is a Grand Opening being sponsored by everyone in the city.
laugh.gif

isn't HOH chicage in a mall??
nerd.gif
i believe it is.

*EDIT*
or is that NT chicago??
NT is downtown and HOH is at a mall in Riverside.

Rumors have been floating around for quite some time about new House of Hoops locations, but now Foot Locker has confirmed their plans for expansion overthe next year and a half. In all there will be seven new locations bringing the total to 10 spots. The Lone Star State lucked out the most with threelocations slated to opening with two in Houston and one in the Dallas area.

Other locations that will open include Las Vegas, NV; Cherry Hill and Wayne, NJ; and Hyattsville, MD.

house-of-hoops-expansion-2.jpg

They did for Yeezys.

I guess if its guaranteed that a reseller can make $$$ off of it, they will, although its beenincreasingly difficult to sell online unless its really rare stuff.

My-T.

Originally Posted by BABY JUICE

You can only shop there if you live in PG county.

Checkin id at the door.
VA resident.. but I''ll have to show my Oxon HIll School id. lol

I don't like the location being in a mall....especially PG Plaza....Nike FTL smh...its nice to have one here but come on outta ALL places u mean to tell meu can't pick a better one than that?

Back
Top Bottom