Strip Club Appreciation

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

$5 waters at the spearmint rhino in santa barbara
sick.gif
thought that @#$% was free when one of the strippers asked "do you guys want any water?"
mad.gif
laugh.gif
Are you serious!?!? How much is the alcohol?
how is that surprising though? at any club or bar water's gonna be at least that much.

anyway i've only gone to strip clubs a few times, completely hammered, kinda fun but not something i'd have as plan a for the night.....more like a last resort at 2 am drunk with nothing else to do
This is something new for me cuz I've never ordered a water before.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by 18key

^^^ you from portland? summit?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
When I got money.
laugh.gif
.... save up $3 for steak bites.... i got the beer, i swear i only know 2 NTer's around portland area... my co worker and nodmadicsole<sp.... Spice ( next to barracuda ) has lobster and steak for $10..
Man give me a year and I'll take you up on that beer offer
ohwell.gif

just went to tootsie's for the first time this past saturday.
i felt like a perv sitting in the front row.
laugh.gif

compared to other stripclubs that i've been to, it's perhaps one of the best, as far as the atmosphere & attractiveness of the girls are concerned.

Nothing makes a man feel better than some sweaty, smelly, loose @%#! having B hovering over him? I beg to differ... I know plenty of men that hate strip clubs.

Originally Posted by imperialh8

Originally Posted by cardk5790

Nothing makes a man feel better
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Really????

Strip clubs are a waste of money. Most likely you're not going home with any of the broads there and if you do you probably wouldn't want to. You go home with a false sense of accomplishment.
having a wifey at home after you come back from recommend going to a strip club FTW.... its just a cool spot to hang out with the fella's... naked girls, alcohol, video poker, good food....
Me and my fiancee made a weekend out of it... Friday and Saturday... hit up 4 different spots
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Her Sole

Nothing makes a man feel better than some sweaty, smelly, loose @%#! having B hovering over him? I beg to differ... I know plenty of men that hate strip clubs.
haha you mad
laugh.gif

I love to go to the occasional strip club...good times.

eyes.gif

that's what they tell you because they're either trying to smash... or are on the stage of coked up hookers... which are probably part time strippersanyway.
stop lying to yourself and believing the opposite sex.
most men that "hang out" with women are just as bad liars as females.

I went to a strip club in the states...I wanted my money back.

I went to a couple strip clubs here in Europe...I never want to go back to the States.

pimp.gif

Strip clubs only poppin if ur a drug dealer
for 2 reasons. However, goin to the strip
club wit ur girl is appreciated.

I used to D.J. part time at one of these establishments.

I have stories for days.

But in all seriousness, I most definitely applaud some of these women for their hustling skills. Some (not all) know how to work a man's wallet very well.A high perecentage of dudes get on the train to simpville once they walk through that door, the women truly are in control. It's role reversal at it'sfinest. As an observer high above in the D.J. booth, it's quite sad to see the male species get played like that night after night.

^^^ you from portland? summit?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
When I got money.
laugh.gif
.... save up $3 for steak bites.... i got the beer, i swear i only know 2 NTer's around portland area... my co worker and nodmadicsole<sp.... Spice ( next to barracuda ) has lobster and steak for $10..
Man give me a year and I'll take you up on that beer offer
ohwell.gif

let me know too. theres a lot more people form the portland area on here.

Originally Posted by biggatree

I used to D.J. part time at one of these establishments.

I have stories for days.

But in all seriousness, I most definitely applaud some of these women for their hustling skills. Some (not all) know how to work a man's wallet very well. A high perecentage of dudes get on the train to simpville once they walk through that door, the women truly are in control. It's role reversal at it's finest. As an observer high above in the D.J. booth, it's quite sad to see the male species get played like that night after night.

simpery...FTL. cats be getting played. the dancers are entertainers. smh @ cats who really think they're getting play up in there...

Nothing makes a man feel better than some sweaty, smelly, loose @%#! having B hovering over him? I beg to differ...
and it is for that very reason that you will not have a husband for too much longer
grin.gif

yep. its that time of day again. im bored in class & ima go in on this "chick"

Originally Posted by EB14

Nothing makes a man feel better than some sweaty, smelly, loose @%#! having B hovering over him? I beg to differ...
and it is for that very reason that you will not have a husband for too much longer
grin.gif

Nothing makes a man more happy than his own personal stripper at home.. It's called a wife.

Ehh....last time i went to a strippy i got slapped by a stripper for accidently biting hernipple....

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

Yall are on a forum, of course you go to strip clubs...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EB14

grin.gif

Nothing makes a man more happy than his own personal stripper at home.. It's called a wife.
Strip clubs are appreciated and its not all about the strippers.
Just a place for a dude to unwind/kick it with his boys and see some A&T
Appreciated

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Ehh....last time i went to a strippy i got slapped by a stripper for accidently biting her nipple....[/color]

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

Yall are on a forum, of course you go to strip clubs...
laugh.gif

smh.gif
and
roll.gif
the same time
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]It was an accident....but she enjoyed it[/color]

Back
Top Bottom