Strip Club Appreciation

never been, seems weird tho idk
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

Acropolis was the first place i was thinking when i entered this thread... its actually going to be my first strip joint i visit once i turn 21 next april

and triz, ill see you on those brewskis...
laugh.gif

fo sho....

Hate all you want, I just bought my Gucci Backpack from Nordstroms I am filling it with monopoly money tonight and my video camera.

I don't wanna live in a country where I can't punch a stripper in the face and get away with it. In fact, the right to hit a strippershould be in the Bill of rights directly under the Right to bear arms.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Hate all you want, I just bought my Gucci Backpack from Nordstroms I am filling it with monopoly money tonight and my video camera.
How much was it?

deff appreciated. not a daily thing by any means, but if u bored, wanna see mad T&A, drink eat n have fun, y not. bringin chicks there and makin them getonstage FTW.

pimp.gif
x
roll.gif

i was gonna come in here to mention pacman
but on the real, strip clubs are a waste of money. sure theyre fun and stuff but�they hurt the pockets

��

Appreciated.

Last weekend a bunch of us went to the strip club. One of my roommates told some strippers that it was another roomies' bachelor party (it wasn't) andshe ripped off his $60 button up. He was pissed, we were rolling.

Originally Posted by imperialh8

Originally Posted by cardk5790

Nothing makes a man feel better
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Really????

Strip clubs are a waste of money. Most likely you're not going home with any of the broads there and if you do you probably wouldn't want to. You go home with a false sense of accomplishment.
I have never been to a tittie bar.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I don't wanna live in a country where I can't punch a stripper in the face and get away with it. In fact, the right to hit a stripper should be in the Bill of rights directly under the Right to bear arms.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

tha hell does this have to do wit anything

Originally Posted by derrty6232

What do you guys think is the best strip club in vegas?
I've only been to Spearmint Rhino but they had the finest women I've ever seen in strip clubs.

Acropolis was the first place i was thinking when i entered this thread... its actually going to be my first strip joint i visit once i turn 21 next april

laugh.gif

I love acrop good selection of beer and really cheap food living down the street from it ftw

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

How much was it?

The backpack?
laugh.gif
it was 800.

I have never been to a strip club. i did see a stripper once appear randomly at this bar i went to. I saaw everything
eek.gif

Originally Posted by the north west

laugh.gif

I love acrop good selection of beer and really cheap food living down the street from it ftw
lucky... have you been to spice before?

Back
Top Bottom