Strip club

Originally Posted by yanks7384

-had 3 sets of boobs in my face
-touched 5 sets of boobs

thats like 16 boobs total! wow!!!!!!

roll.gif

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

he is hyped cause that place is hype. best place on earth. has nothing to do about smashing on the reg if you step through those doors you will understand. every girl there is 8 -10 large diversity. they all sitting on your lap tryna spit game the reverse of the norm and with the end result of trying to get suckers to drop 150 on a private lap dance i didn't do it but i got a few lap dances. paid for 3 lap dances for once girl got like 8 dances, a massage and a titty in my mouth cause it was my first time and I didn't know the etiquette she didn't mind at all but I kinda feel like i prolly shouldn't have done that lmao and not gonna test it out again

cliffnotes : spearmint rhino is the greatest place on earth. go there before you clown OP. REAL TALK.

roll.gif
roll.gif

funniest isht i read tonight

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

he is hyped cause that place is hype. best place on earth. has nothing to do about smashing on the reg if you step through those doors you will understand. every girl there is 8 -10 large diversity. they all sitting on your lap tryna spit game the reverse of the norm and with the end result of trying to get suckers to drop 150 on a private lap dance i didn't do it but i got a few lap dances. paid for 3 lap dances for once girl got like 8 dances, a massage and a titty in my mouth cause it was my first time and I didn't know the etiquette she didn't mind at all but I kinda feel like i prolly shouldn't have done that lmao and not gonna test it out again

cliffnotes : spearmint rhino is the greatest place on earth. go there before you clown OP. REAL TALK.

roll.gif
roll.gif

funniest isht i read tonight

Originally Posted by oidreez

eh a lot of hating in here for no reason. i'll never understand how yall want to knock another man for having a good time
Truth.  
Is a strip club a waste of money?  Yup.  But so is having 70+ pairs of shoes when you have 2 feet.  Seriously, the !%** that NTers blow their loot on to impress other dudes in the pickup and wdywt threads comes nowhere close to $80 spent having fun on your homie's birthday.  

Originally Posted by oidreez

eh a lot of hating in here for no reason. i'll never understand how yall want to knock another man for having a good time
Truth.  
Is a strip club a waste of money?  Yup.  But so is having 70+ pairs of shoes when you have 2 feet.  Seriously, the !%** that NTers blow their loot on to impress other dudes in the pickup and wdywt threads comes nowhere close to $80 spent having fun on your homie's birthday.  

Forget strip clubs, i hear DRNights is where its at
nerd.gif

How It works:

1. Your Adult Vacation Package begins on arrival. We pick you up with two Beautiful Companions , your choice of beverage and Cigar. (Specified on last page of travel reservation form).

2 . We Then Rendezvous over to DR Nights Reception area, and kick off your reception party, this is where we will line up 15-30 Girls for you to choose from, each girl will introduce herself and offer a quick lap dance.

3. After Reception party we will check you in and your Adult vacation is officially underway; All you can eat and drink 24 hours a day, Live entertainment, 5 A la Carte restaurants, non-motorized water sports, Private Lounge with free wi-fi high speed internet connections(Platinum Suite), top shelf liquor (Platinum Suite), Private Beach w/ butler service,And guess what?, the hottest nightclub in town, is right at our front door. That's right we are in the center of it all, as soon as you walk out of resort you are in the center of town; yet we are beachfront. Everything you can think of is here.

4.DR Nights offers Excursions & Custom Packages to Spice up your Adult Vacation, Click on Image to view all of our selectively chosen activities:

5.ALL PACKAGES INCLUDE:

1. AIRPORT TRANSFER W/ 2 GIRLS TO GREET YOU AT AIRPORT
2. COMPLIMENTARY DRINKS/ CIGAR ON ARRIVAL
3. RECEPTION PARTY WHERE YOU WILL MEET ALL OUR GIRLS
4. PERSONAL CHAUFFEUR
5. PERSONAL GUIDE AND ACTIVITIES COORDINATOR
6. GIRLS AS DEFINED IN TRAVEL RESERVATION FORM
7. ALL INCLUSIVE RESORT (DRINKS, FOOD, ENTERTAINMENT, NON- MOTORIZED WATERSPORTS, CARIBE SUITE OR PLATINUM SUITE)
8. TAX and Gratuity have already been included in package rates.

6. Your next day, you wake up with your companion, get some breakfast at our all you can eat buffet, throw on some sunblock hit the beach, sail the free sailboat around, or maybe snorkel, read a book, whatever floats your boat. 7pm time for your next girl, stroll on over to the reception house, girls are willing and waiting for you, all 15-30 girls are lined up anxiously waiting on your decision. take your time no rush, mingle, touch and feel all you want no problem here, in fact, they will touch you more than you will touch them.

7. 24 hours a Day Female Companionship.
24 hours a day female companionship (rest assured that our hostesses understand the meaning of “full service

nerd.gif

How It works:

1. Your Adult Vacation Package begins on arrival. We pick you up with two Beautiful Companions , your choice of beverage and Cigar. (Specified on last page of travel reservation form).

2 . We Then Rendezvous over to DR Nights Reception area, and kick off your reception party, this is where we will line up 15-30 Girls for you to choose from, each girl will introduce herself and offer a quick lap dance.

3. After Reception party we will check you in and your Adult vacation is officially underway; All you can eat and drink 24 hours a day, Live entertainment, 5 A la Carte restaurants, non-motorized water sports, Private Lounge with free wi-fi high speed internet connections(Platinum Suite), top shelf liquor (Platinum Suite), Private Beach w/ butler service,And guess what?, the hottest nightclub in town, is right at our front door. That's right we are in the center of it all, as soon as you walk out of resort you are in the center of town; yet we are beachfront. Everything you can think of is here.

4.DR Nights offers Excursions & Custom Packages to Spice up your Adult Vacation, Click on Image to view all of our selectively chosen activities:

5.ALL PACKAGES INCLUDE:

4. PERSONAL CHAUFFEUR
7. ALL INCLUSIVE RESORT (DRINKS, FOOD, ENTERTAINMENT, NON- MOTORIZED WATERSPORTS, CARIBE SUITE OR PLATINUM SUITE)

6. Your next day, you wake up with your companion, get some breakfast at our all you can eat buffet, throw on some sunblock hit the beach, sail the free sailboat around, or maybe snorkel, read a book, whatever floats your boat. 7pm time for your next girl, stroll on over to the reception house, girls are willing and waiting for you, all 15-30 girls are lined up anxiously waiting on your decision. take your time no rush, mingle, touch and feel all you want no problem here, in fact, they will touch you more than you will touch them.

24 hours a day female companionship (rest assured that our hostesses understand the meaning of “full service

I guess it just depends on how old you are. When I was younger I use to go to the strip club or get strippers all the time. Now I'm whatever see it as a waste of money. I aint going to lie had some good times.

I guess it just depends on how old you are. When I was younger I use to go to the strip club or get strippers all the time. Now I'm whatever see it as a waste of money. I aint going to lie had some good times.

Originally Posted by jpap348

So for $80 you got to touch some breasts...you could've taken a girl on a date for half of that and smashed
30t6p3b.gif

this is NT, get it right, the chick would have payed for him. so it wouldn't have spent a dime.

but in all seriousness, glad you had fun OP. been to a strip club twice.. second time was the best the asian chick in there was
eek.gif

Originally Posted by jpap348

So for $80 you got to touch some breasts...you could've taken a girl on a date for half of that and smashed
30t6p3b.gif

this is NT, get it right, the chick would have payed for him. so it wouldn't have spent a dime.

but in all seriousness, glad you had fun OP. been to a strip club twice.. second time was the best the asian chick in there was
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

nerd.gif

How It works:

5.ALL PACKAGES INCLUDE:

4. PERSONAL CHAUFFEUR

nerd.gif

How It works:

5.ALL PACKAGES INCLUDE:

4. PERSONAL CHAUFFEUR

nerd.gif

How It works:

5.ALL PACKAGES INCLUDE:

4. PERSONAL CHAUFFEUR

nerd.gif

How It works:

5.ALL PACKAGES INCLUDE:

4. PERSONAL CHAUFFEUR

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by eashawty

yall sum haters man, but op do sound like a rookie. strip clubs be fun tho when u wit yo boys & everybody drunk actin a fool
Yea we are haters because he wasted his got damn money. Right
He had fun, so how was it a waste? So if you go to an NBA game, is that a waste too? I agree OP sounds a lil too excited, but let the dude live.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by eashawty

yall sum haters man, but op do sound like a rookie. strip clubs be fun tho when u wit yo boys & everybody drunk actin a fool
Yea we are haters because he wasted his got damn money. Right
He had fun, so how was it a waste? So if you go to an NBA game, is that a waste too? I agree OP sounds a lil too excited, but let the dude live.

Spearmint Rhino, was the weirdest strip club, I've ever been in. The whole lapdances being out in the open was odd to me. When I was there two years ago. Cover was $40. There are a lot of girls, but none that were what you would think of Vegas strippers being. Just mad older guys being creeps. I think the best strip club that I've been to in America is The Foxy Lady, in Providence, RI.

Spearmint Rhino, was the weirdest strip club, I've ever been in. The whole lapdances being out in the open was odd to me. When I was there two years ago. Cover was $40. There are a lot of girls, but none that were what you would think of Vegas strippers being. Just mad older guys being creeps. I think the best strip club that I've been to in America is The Foxy Lady, in Providence, RI.

Back
Top Bottom