Strip club

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

For a night out in vegas I would rather spend $80 for 3 hours, touching 5..maybe 6 pairs of boobs and having some good looking girls dry hump me rather than spend $80 taking some of the gremlin looking beasts that NT'ers call their g/f's and holding hands with them afterwards

$$+# that noise, OP had a good time in vegas...what are you doing right now?

laugh.gif
you guys act like your girl dont give you problems, don't nag you about nothing, don't make you end up creating girl problem threads on NT...

when's the last time you saw an NT'er post a Stripper related problem post...NEVARRR

$80 is a drop in the bucket compared to how much you dudes spend on your trifling @%@ g/f's that you eventually break up with

let the man live and stop hating...he might sound like a virgin but dude ended up getting buried in breasts for a brief time. Did you get buried in breasts tonight? nah your girl barely got nips so +%*+

laugh.gif
Not that serious........
tired.gif

go to bed.
Did my post offend you directly...was it touching on the truth in your case?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

For a night out in vegas I would rather spend $80 for 3 hours, touching 5..maybe 6 pairs of boobs and having some good looking girls dry hump me rather than spend $80 taking some of the gremlin looking beasts that NT'ers call their g/f's and holding hands with them afterwards

$$+# that noise, OP had a good time in vegas...what are you doing right now?

laugh.gif
you guys act like your girl dont give you problems, don't nag you about nothing, don't make you end up creating girl problem threads on NT...

when's the last time you saw an NT'er post a Stripper related problem post...NEVARRR

$80 is a drop in the bucket compared to how much you dudes spend on your trifling @%@ g/f's that you eventually break up with

let the man live and stop hating...he might sound like a virgin but dude ended up getting buried in breasts for a brief time. Did you get buried in breasts tonight? nah your girl barely got nips so +%*+

laugh.gif
Not that serious........
tired.gif

go to bed.
Did my post offend you directly...was it touching on the truth in your case?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

did you smash jenna haze?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

anyways around $50 is the average people spend at strip clubs. dudes hating on the OP must be virgins, never went to a strip club, or they did but it had a bunch of ugly chicks.

OP should be happy because its fun and im sure in vegas they got hott *#+ chicks so it was well worth the money spent

do your thang OP
pimp.gif
take pics next time
laugh.gif

did you smash jenna haze?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

anyways around $50 is the average people spend at strip clubs. dudes hating on the OP must be virgins, never went to a strip club, or they did but it had a bunch of ugly chicks.

OP should be happy because its fun and im sure in vegas they got hott *#+ chicks so it was well worth the money spent

do your thang OP
pimp.gif
take pics next time
laugh.gif

eh a lot of hating in here for no reason. i'll never understand how yall want to knock another man for having a good time

eh a lot of hating in here for no reason. i'll never understand how yall want to knock another man for having a good time

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by jpap348

So for $80 you got to touch some breasts...you could've taken a girl on a date for half of that and smashed
30t6p3b.gif

OP lost.
laugh.gif

son is hype he paid 80 dollars to go to second base (or is it third).
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by jpap348

So for $80 you got to touch some breasts...you could've taken a girl on a date for half of that and smashed
30t6p3b.gif

OP lost.
laugh.gif

son is hype he paid 80 dollars to go to second base (or is it third).
roll.gif

Sounds like fun. I have still never been to 1. Don't trip on Nt, bunch of sheep so the first couple posts opened up hating and the lemmings followed trying to get their elulz and then you have the few dudes who Negative Nancy every thread.

Sounds like fun. I have still never been to 1. Don't trip on Nt, bunch of sheep so the first couple posts opened up hating and the lemmings followed trying to get their elulz and then you have the few dudes who Negative Nancy every thread.

Back
Top Bottom