Strongest asian guy since Bruce Lee, INSANE strength and HOPS

A LeBron Raymone James sighting?!?!? Where have you been man? I haven't seen you post in a LONG time.

nycknicks105, I try not to post anymore b/c of the trolling that goes along with posting videos or expressing proper lifting technique. I am not the one in theoriginal video, I did post a video of my squats on the 1st page though.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Originally Posted by bchimcuter

that is not tigerak. it is his friend.
My bad...all midgets look the same to me.
Shot fired
eek.gif
, Repeat Shot fired.
roll.gif

Strongest since Bruce Lee ? Doubtful. Strong for 5'8 dude ? Yes. I give the guy respect thought. It take determination and focus to build that body andvertical

Lam Cao was 5-9 and could dunk with 2 hands at the age of 16!!!!

Yea I seen dudes video's last year and got inspired. Have been designing my a workout with heavy weights/plyo based on alot of the stuff he does, butI'm no where near putting up his kind of numbers
smh.gif

what does he do with those abilities does he play ball? training for olympics or is it just for personal goals?

That guy is crazy. You would think with all those leg weights he does he would have a higher vertical. 40 inch is crazy nonetheless.

But can he fight?

I'd much rather all those skills translate into not taking a beatdown from dudes who can't do all that.

Than just being able to apply for stuntman jobs.

i thought the vid got weirder and weirder...like some experimental film. especially with that whole sin city music in the background.

impressive nonetheless.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

But can he fight?

I'd much rather all those skills translate into not taking a beatdown from dudes who can't do all that.

Than just being able to apply for stuntman jobs.

smh at this comment..power lifting > dudes touching

Dude really didnt put up that much weight. Nothing impressive. I guess the 40 inch verticle is some what impressive but eh.

Back
Top Bottom