Strongly Considering Moving To Atlanta...Looking For Some Insight From Those Who Reside In ATL...

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Just post up outside Walters....at around 4pm when the GA state girls are changing class...you'll see.
QFT. I go to Georgia State and the chicks that go there are beautiful, some are damn near flawless. I definitely have no plans of transfering

been reading this whole thread very much informative. Me and the Boys Piloting about taking a vacation to the A in Feb.

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

Don't live in Clayton County. Ever.

Clay Co. ain't that bad. Lol.
Yeah It depends what part of Clayton Co. you live at

Riverdale, Forrest Park, some of College Park, Ellenwood, some of Morrow are no-no's.

I live in the southern part of Clayton Co. (Jonesboro/Lovejoy area). But even its starting to get bad down here.

I've been here since 1992 (Im 25) and i'm ready to get the heck out.

How did I miss this thread?

I think Atlanta is a great place to live. I stay in Gwinnett county and like it out here, school system is good out here and not too far from what the city hasto offer.

Clubs are definetly not how they use to be, but there is still a lot of places to have a good time.

I miss the Visions, old 112, old Essos

Body Tap is the place as far as strip joints

Fox Sports Grill and the W are places I like nowadays to chill

10 Pin bowling is way overpriced, $80 an hour... im good

Mannn, I'm from the Chi and I've always loved the A. I used to visit like once a year when I was at Hampton. I loved to roll up in the AUC and see allthem thick %!# cuties. Strokers was one of my top five stripper spots of all time. My first time down there we went to Nickys RIP. Yall got some bad chicksdown there. And yes there are bad chicks everywhere, but ATL chicks so much nicer with it.(southern hospitality). I would move but all my family is here and ima family guy.

To the OP, just try it. See if you can get some gigs and just see what type of response u get. I love my city, even got it on my arm, but the weather heresucks. We got the highest sales tax in the country. These fools killing innocent folks everday.

nice to see other NTers making a trip to the A
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by scorpio04

Originally Posted by Baller23217

Posted this in the regional forum, but then saw this.

I accepted a job in Marietta so I'm movin to the Atlanta area. I've been looking at some condos in Buckhead (Paces 325, Buckhead Grand, Ovation...). What area is best for a 22 year old? I'm not gonna know anyone up there so where do you guys chill? Any condo suggestions? Appreciate any info.

You tell any girl at the club you stay in Buckhead and it's a wrap. But scope out the places first cause there are some hood joints stuck around there. I've been in Atlanta for 22 years and it's same old same old, I'm bout ready to leave. It's funny too cause now one of my friends talking about moving out, of course he waits till I'm ready to freaking leave the state. It's wild though and for first timers, I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun, so much to do when you first get here.
laugh.gif
Damn, exact same thing here man, im joining the Air Forceand im out this joint...

Originally Posted by airmissionretro

I live in the southern part of Clayton Co. (Jonesboro/Lovejoy area). But even its starting to get bad down here.
You know someone named Eko?

Originally Posted by scorpio04

You tell any girl at the club you stay in Buckhead and it's a wrap. But scope out the places first cause there are some hood joints stuck around there. I've been in Atlanta for 22 years and it's same old same old, I'm bout ready to leave. It's funny too cause now one of my friends talking about moving out, of course he waits till I'm ready to freaking leave the state. It's wild though and for first timers, I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun, so much to do when you first get here.

pimp.gif
good to know

Back
Top Bottom