Structure '91 Holiday '08 Pics

Originally Posted by ali23

(Edit - The name Triax didn't appear until years after the original Air Structure. These are just the Air Structure.)

The box labels calls these the "Air Structure Triax 91." Nike must have retroactively renamed the shoe, or something...

92315f65cf578d6f34fddc17a9954c99d42554d.jpg

Note: this is the box from the first retro release (teal/infrared) not the box for these upcoming Holiday Air Structures.

nice colorway but they look a little to feminine for me if it was purple and black or that lava with black then yes but not the two colors together

How can they be too feminine? They're a men's shoe.

Once you see men wearing them, are they going to still be feminine? Will you purchase?

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by xX Unseen Xx

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Originally Posted by phattbam

that nylon material is nice... they need to bring more of those back. and some matching neon windbreakers too.

First thing I thought about when I saw these was getting a windbreaker. I gotta dig through my old clothes and see if I can find an old windbreaker that matches these which I got back in the early 90s.

7958-464011-t.jpg
you mean like that?

No, mine was all purple and I believe there was a Nike Air on the back in red/infra and a swoosh in front. The inside was a grey mesh material. I'llhave to look for it though. I think I still have it and a pullover that was all blue with limesh green.

these def seem like a womans c/w ...but in mens sizes. the 'red' is more pink in the flesh

Back
Top Bottom