Student fighting a teacher.

Oakland stays losing. I got mad love for the Bay and love my A's and Warriors but as a city, Oakland will never get their shine like SF does cause of crap like this.

when will people learn to turn the phones horizontally so we get full screen videos? and yeah the student could be at fault but the teacher is basically finished.

Kids are animals these days. 
mean.gif

That ain't no damn 13 yo chick, bruh. Chick could start at FB for Notre Dame. But once dude, kicked and picked up that desk, it was over for him. Sucks.

I'm amazed the students weren't going nuts and scream WSHH over this... good for those other students, and the girl at the end trying to get the crazy girl to calm down

That chick was on that Brittany griner diet, nah b I'm good

The teacher did look p**** tho hahah

You already know the teacher going to get into trouble. He got caught up in the heat of the moment, but in that situation gotta call the school resource officer and let them handle it.

Broad looking like a middle linebacker.
laugh.gif

mean.gif
@ this nonsense.

He could have handled it differently, but either way that girl has some serious issues. 

I really hope he doesnt lose his job over this. She is an obvious emotional wreck and is gonna make almost any teacher look bad

Why didn't he just call the school security guard? :smh:

All of that could have been avoided

I'm sorry but :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He tried to get her big *** outta there with that mini Bruce Lee power kick and got cooked with the right hook.

I can't believe that Yeti built chick is only 13.

LMAO that slow boil

Other Lil dude snuck the teacher then pretended to be moving his podium tryna savehis sheet music lmao

Back
Top Bottom