Student stabbed to death with switchblade by classmate at Bronx high school

Feels like the story is describing the intro to the chaotic 80's school from the movie "Lean on me" with "Welcome to the jungle" playing in the background. Old heads know what I'm talking about.

Last edited:
How does it even happen? Freshman and what should be a senior have very little contact
Depends what class it is ...I had to take an elective class like art or music or something with the Freshman before I graduated

You right about the core classes tho , you should be with the rest of your grade unless u failed before

I mean it's like worlds apart, basically a middle schooler bullying a college student. Now that I think about it in one or two of my classes I did have freshmen in there while I was a senior. No freaking way I was getting bullied by any of em, but nyc high schools different then what you see in movies, especially in the BX

If you cant take the heat, dont dish it out.

Same scenario if I disrespect a tough/g'd up guy, he'll come after me.

Hell, I'm sure NTers here will do something about if someone messes with them.

I know I was a tough gangster wannabe in high school. So I never under estimate anyone at all.

Thank God this didnt escalate to a mass school shooting where the person being bullied took it out on everyone that constantly messed with him. Good thing it was just one guy.

theres been frail guys since the dawn of time.
some grown *** men still look like freshmen students in hs.
struggle stash and all

Guccishades Guccishades - Active/Wild 15 year old could give a 17/18 year old kid who's not that fits easily

Not anything to wonder about that

What happened at this school is sad

I mean I guess. I don't really see it but like y'all said a lot of herbs out in these streets so anythings possible

How does it even happen? Freshman and what should be a senior have very little contact
I've seen 15 year olds who are on the varsity football team in HS. Age doesn't mean your gonna be a great fighter and the younger guy would be scared

As for interaction, there's lunchroom time and you see people before and after school. In my HS I was always in a math class with upper class men and we usually shared a gym class with 2 grades

:smh:

Was McRee the one doing the bullying though, or was he just a victim in the situation as a result of the kid being bullied?

The news story I heard today said he wasn't the one bullying him. I hear stories of kids shooting up a school because they were bullied but they don't even target the bullies and they just try to kill randomly. Makes no sense.

Mourners pack vigil to honor teen fatally stabbed at Bronx school: "It shows how much my son was loved"
http://nydn.us/2fSIQ61
DLjfj3JXcAECs8P.jpg

You never want a kid to go out like that, RIP. One thing I always say though is do not **** with people for no reason, you never know who's who and what they're capable of.

Back
Top Bottom