Students Expelled: Made Neighbor “Uncomfortable” to See a Boy Point a Gun She Knew Wasn’t Real

Will this be the beginning of Virghio (silent g)? Will this little boy be expelled for an extremely stupid reason?

Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z!

The mother of an eight-year-old boy is questioning the suspension of her son from the Ragged Island Consolidated School, near Lockeport, N.S.

Billy Barnes was sent home for a day after he pointed a breaded chicken finger at another child and said "bang."

His mother Rhonda says it was only a chicken finger, not a gun, and he didn't deserve to be suspended.

It was Billy's second suspension. Earlier this year he pointed his own finger at someone and said "bang."

The director of the Tri-County District School Board says he's reviewing the matter.

Last edited:
I'd beat the hell out of that ladies son.

point to her like 'you did this'

Don't agree with the suspension, but I also don't agree with the kid's parents decision to let him play with a toy gun unsupervised with other children. I'm sure they trust their own kid with it, but the other kids he was playing with could react poorly to being exposed to a toy gun in a completely unstructured environment. There are better ways of teaching your own children about guns then buying them a toy gun and letting em have at it.
dudes that never played with toy guns grew up to wear chubbie shorts.

http://niketalk.com/t/570350/chubbies-shorts-appreciation-thread-vol-skies-out-thighs-out

Back
Top Bottom