Study: Florida drivers worst in nation

I would like to nominate the drivers surrounding the nation's capitol, DC, VA, MD
This too, with MD in the lead. When you see a driver speed around traffic that's stopped because an ambulance is coming, just so he can beat said ambulance you know what you're in for.

I would like to nominate the drivers surrounding the nation's capitol, DC, VA, MD
Agreed. People are in a rush out here and DGAF.

I thought CA drivers were bad. Nope, this region takes the cake.

This too, with MD in the lead. When you see a driver speed around traffic that's stopped because an ambulance is coming, just so he can beat said ambulance you know what you're in for.

:rofl:

I seen something similar but in southern VA. Cars pull over cuz ambulance is coming and as soon as it passes 1 car starts tailgating it so he/she has an open road lol smh

100% false. Georgia is worse. Every ****ing time I'm on 75 or 85 there at least three accidents. These dumb ****s slowing all of us down cause they wanted to be on their phones rear ending everyone.

I'm currently in Florida and I almost got hit by a car because they didn't use their turn signal. :smh:

BREAKING NEWS: Florida still sucks

giphy (5).gif

every florida thread... :lol:

never change NT

I went to Florida this past July, and I told my fiancé the same thing. People don't use turn signals at all over there, and they definetly don't reference their speedometers.

Back
Top Bottom