Studying abroad while in a relationship vol. done deal?

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by xanadu one

if your gonna break it off and be all heart broken in Spain. you'll just miss her and blow your whole trip on "wanting to be home with her."

i would almost never say this. but..........stay with her and get it done in Spain.

in plain English. cheat. tell her you love her and what not, but when the opportunity arrives while over seas........wrap it up B.

this way you only miss her because your away. not because your away and broken up.

trust.
what happens on vacation stays on vacation.

my female side is dying while saying this but...i agree

with stuff like skype and all that it can work...just don't be hurt if she does the same...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

if your gonna break it off and be all heart broken in Spain. you'll just miss her and blow your whole trip on "wanting to be home with her."

i would almost never say this. but..........stay with her and get it done in Spain.

in plain English. cheat. tell her you love her and what not, but when the opportunity arrives while over seas........wrap it up B.

this way you only miss her because your away. not because your away and broken up.

trust.

it died in me too typing it but it's how I feel.
laugh.gif

trust.

it died in me too typing it but it's how I feel.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by natelav129

So I'm going to be in Spain for a semester this Fall....
Obviously my lady isn't too pleased about this, but I've encouraged her it'll be aight.

At the beginning of the year when I began this process, I wasn't a hundred percent sure that I'd make it through this and I really didn't care

Buuuut, now I've kinda caught serious feelings for my boo, yet I know I'm going to want to have a 
pimp.gif
 time while I'm away

I've never done long distance relationships before and they seem pointless to me, but this is a bit diff I suppose

Anyone have experience with this? Make it through? I mean come on, Spanish broads.....

Edit: Pics will come later....can't be beastin at work 
laugh.gif

Do I know you, my boy is in the exact same situation.no lie....exact same place and situation...

Obviously my lady isn't too pleased about this, but I've encouraged her it'll be aight.

At the beginning of the year when I began this process, I wasn't a hundred percent sure that I'd make it through this and I really didn't care

Buuuut, now I've kinda caught serious feelings for my boo, yet I know I'm going to want to have a 
pimp.gif
 time while I'm away

I've never done long distance relationships before and they seem pointless to me, but this is a bit diff I suppose

Anyone have experience with this? Make it through? I mean come on, Spanish broads.....

laugh.gif

Do I know you, my boy is in the exact same situation.no lie....exact same place and situation...

Originally Posted by skylerof209

pimp.gif
 time while I'm away

laugh.gif

Ruh Roh 
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
 time while I'm away

laugh.gif

Ruh Roh 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

pimp.gif
 time while I'm away

laugh.gif

Ruh Roh 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Doubt it son, you stay in ATL?

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

pimp.gif
 time while I'm away

laugh.gif

Ruh Roh 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Doubt it son, you stay in ATL?

trust.
THIS.
DimesLikeHefner wrote:
skylerof209 wrote:
natelav129 wrote:

Ruh Roh 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

trust.
THIS.
DimesLikeHefner wrote:
skylerof209 wrote:
natelav129 wrote:

Ruh Roh 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

you are working forward to having a better future you shouldnt let a chick that you probably wont be with forever hold you back son...............

you are working forward to having a better future you shouldnt let a chick that you probably wont be with forever hold you back son...............

trust.

with stuff like skype and all that it can work...just don't be hurt if she does the same...
Most important part, plus I am assuming you're both young so you need to live a little, go out there and enjoy yourself and stay in the relationship. Now is the time in your life to be selfish.

trust.

Most important part, plus I am assuming you're both young so you need to live a little, go out there and enjoy yourself and stay in the relationship. Now is the time in your life to be selfish.

Back
Top Bottom